A holiday isn’t only about sightseeing, good food, and luxurious stay, it also means being introduced to new adventures and introspective sessions. One of such holidays can be experienced on a tiny island of Malaysia- Lang Tengah Island (also known as Pulau Lang Tengah Island). Situated in Kuala Terengganu, this gem is known for its white sands, palm-fringed beaches, and azure waters.
If you are planning a romantic getaway or a family retreat to a far-off destination, look no further than Lang Tengah.
Here is a list of things that you can do on this little thing.
- Go scuba.
When they say introspection sessions, there is nothing that can compare to scuba diving as it takes you to immense peace, where your mind is free of the stress of urban life and offers enormous opportunities to think about good things and feel the nature.
- Unmask the life while snorkeling– wear a snorkeling mask, put on your life jackets and jump into the deep sea to witness the beauty of life under the sea. Swim with turtles, clown fishes, stingrays and many more. The island has plenty of blue and green corals, I am sure you wouldn’t have seen such a scene before.
- Glitterati at the beach.
A side of this island has bioluminescence phenomenon that makes the sand sparkle with blue dots. You can stay at Summerbay Resort that offers this walk along with other activities.
- Island hopping.
The neighborhood of Lang Tengah includes islands such as Redang and Perhentian. These islands are home to diverse marine life such as loggerhead turtles, striped fishes, and deep blue corals. At Perhentian, you can also try chilled mango smoothie. These island trips are also arranged by resorts in a speed boat.
- Relax in the resort. There are 3 resorts in Lang Tengah- Summerbay Resort, Sari Pacifica and Coconut Resort. The former one has a wide beachfront where you can choose to play beach volleyball, click brilliant sunset pictures, enjoy barefoot walks, or relax on hammocks while others are known for their poolside fun.
- Sunrise Walk
Well, islands are not only for sunsets..! There is no comparison of watching a sun spreading its amber wings on the sea. This 6 AM activity on the island and the landscape offered by it is completely captivating.
- Star Gazing.
Nights on the islands are just for sipping beer and listing to music, they are for counting stars as well. From this solitary piece of heaven, you can spot millions of stars and enjoy a night under the moonlight with your loved ones. Plus, you can try your hands on making a time-lapse of the sky.
Now that you know the activities to do on Lang Tengah, don’t wait for more book your tickets now.
- Getting here– Kuala Lumpur is the closest International Airport, you can either take a bus from KL Airport to Kuala Terengganu or take a flight. In a bus, it takes 5 hours while flights duration is about an hour.
- When to go– Anywhere from March to November, as of December, January and February are monsoon months in which most resorts remain closed due to high tides.
- Holiday type– Romantic and family both. Offer your kid an experience of its kind, where they can snorkel in shallow waters, float on the sea/pool or just enjoy splashing in the kids’ pool.
Have you read?
# The World’s Top 20 Most Charitable Billionaires.
# Richest Families In The World, 2018.
# Best Hotel Credit Cards Of 2019.
# Best Business Travel Agencies In The United States.
# Top 100 Best Executive Search Firms And Consultants That Dominate The Recruiting Business.