Several of New York’s colleges and universities found themselves in the top 100 national rankings from Forbes magazine’s 100 best-value institutions in the United States for 2019. Brigham Young University, Princeton University, the University of California Irvine, University of California Los Angeles, and University of California Berkeley stacked up as the top five best-value institutions in the U.S. for 2019.
Seventeen of New York Colleges And Universities earned a spot in the top 100. The magazine ranked Baruch College #9 in the country, among more than 300 highest quality institutions considered. The magazine also ranked Baruch No. 1 in New York state in providing “Best Bang for the Buck,” followed by Stony Brook University (No. 29), Queens College (No. 34), Colgate University (No. 35), and Binghamton University (No. 38)
The rankings, which focus on the highest quality institutions with the best financial outcomes, are based on an evaluation of alumni earnings, net price, net student debt, school quality, timely graduation and access for low-income students. The list includes both private and public institutions offering 4-year degrees and does not include private for-profit institutions.
New York’s Best Value Colleges And Universities For 2019
- Bernard M. Baruch College (No. 9)
- State University of New York at Stony Brook (commonly referred to as Stony Brook University SBU or SUNY Stony Brook) (No. 29)
- Queens College (QC) (No. 34)
- Colgate University (No. 35)
- State University of New York at Binghamton (commonly referred as Binghamton University and SUNY Binghamton) (No. 38)
- Cornell University (No. 43)
- Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and ArtCooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art (also known as Cooper Union) (No. 47)
- Columbia University (also known as Columbia University in the City of New York or Columbia) (No. 48)/
- Brooklyn College (No. 51)
- Hamilton College (No. 58)
- Vassar College (No. 64)
- State University of New York at Buffalo (also known as University at Buffalo-UB or SUNY Buffalo) (No. 71)
- HUnter College (No. 74)
- Barnard College (No. 78)
- City College of the City University of New York (also known as City College of New York, or simply City College, CCNY, or City) (No. 84)
- State University of New York at Albany (also known as University at Albany, SUNY Albany or UAlbany) (No. 88)
- Yeshiva University (No. 93)
Have you read?
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Engineering And Technology Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Computer Science Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Best Universities For Sport Science And Management In 2019.
# Top 500 Best Universities In The World For 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Medicine And Health Science Degrees, 2019.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org