Top 25 Cities With The Most Expensive Taxi Fares In The World, 2015
It should come as no surprise that Oslo, the Norwegian capital has the most expensive taxi fares in the world, according to the UBS Prices and Earnings report, 2015. Fares in New Delhi, Kiev, Bogotá, Mumbai, Bangkok, and Cairo are among the lowest.
The most expensive estimated three-mile (5-kilometer) taxi fares during the daytime are $32 in Oslo, $27.59 in Zurich, and $22.34 in Luxembourg.
The least-expensive estimated three-mile taxi fare is a mere $1.54 in New Delhi and $1.59 in Kiev.
Methodology: Prices for a taxi include a five-kilometer ride during the day within city limits, including a service tip.
Cities With The Most Expensive Taxi Fares In The World, 2015:
|Rank||Cities||Taxi fare (in USD)
|24||New York City||$11.67|
|38||Santiago de Chile||$7.08|
|50||Rio de Janeiro||$5.07|
You may also be interested in:
- Can anybody Stop Real Madrid: The World’s Highest-Earning Football Clubs? Spanish heavyweights Real Madrid is the world's wealthiest club in the list of […] Posted in Leadership Insider, CEO Insider
- Who Are The Top Venture Capitalists Worth Following On Twitter? If you are running a startup, be sure to check out these seasoned investors and venture […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Why Harrah’s Entertainment Delays IPO Pricing? Casino operator Harrah's Entertainment Inc, the world's largest casino operator by […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- The 25 Most Promising Young Economists In The World Aged Under 45 The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has published a list of the twenty-five world’s […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Utilizing Root Cause Analysis In Business And Management To Solve Problems And Improve the Business Have you ever questioned or wondered why some issues, problems and challenges do not […] Posted in CEO Insider
- Why your Marketing Content needs an awesome Curb Appeal? Amplified bounce rates, little retention, reduced media-craze, people put-off and the […] Posted in Rankings
- Credit Score And Its Importance: The Whys and Hows Have you ever wondered how your friend managed to get a personal Loan at a lower rate of […] Posted in Success Insider
- Russian Quintura search engine CEO Yakov Sadchikov says Google is breaching its patent Russian Quintura search CEO Yakov Sadchikov says Google [[GOOG]] and other search […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- What Marketing Tactics Do You Have To Keep Your Recruitment Businesses On Track? Sadly recruiters, whether corporate or agency, find it difficult to keep up with the […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Here are the 10 best airports in the world for 2016, ranked by air travellers It’s no wonder, for the 4th consecutive year, Singapore's famed Changi International […] Posted in Rankings, Education Insider