As of November 20, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $92.0 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $60.6 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $57.6 billion); and Mackenzie Scott (No.4,$38.9billion).
Jacqueline Mars is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $37.1 billion. Miriam Adelson ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $32.9 billion, followed by Rafaela Aponte-Diamant with $27.1 billion. Gina Rinehart is placed 8th with a net worth of $26.5 billion. Savitri Jindal ($26.2 billion) occupied the 9th position, followed by Abigail Johnson (No. 10, $25.4 billion) among the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list. Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 wealthiest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $92.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $60.6 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $57.6 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $38.9 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $37.1 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $32.9 billion
- Rafaela Aponte-Diamant: $27.1 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $26.5 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $26.2 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $25.4 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $23.5 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $21.1 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $19.5 billion
- Vicky safra & family: $18.0 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $16.7 billion
- Beate Heister: $16.4 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $13.6 billion
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $13.3 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $11.9 billion
- Christy Walton: $11.3 billion
- Melindia French Gates: $10.3 billion
- Judy Love & family: $10.2 billion
- Tanya Saade Zeenny: $9.8 billion
- Trudy Cathy White: $9.8 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: 9.5 billion
Have you read?
Ranking: Richest Golfers in the World, 2023.
These Largest Cities Will Face Extreme Climate Change Threats.
These All-American Football Movies Inspired CEOs and Management Consultants The Most.
These Are Most Disliked Companies in America, 2023.
Report: Countries That Attract the Most International Migrants.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org