As of September 26, 2023, Low Tuck Kwong was the wealthiest person in Indonesia, with an estimated net worth of 25.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by R. Budi Hartono (No. 2, $25.1 billion), Michael Hartono (No. 3, $24.0 billion); and Prajogo Pangestu (No. 4, $10.4 billion).
Sri Prakash Lohia is the fifth-richest person in Indonesia, with a whopping $6.7 billion. Lim Hariyanto ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.9 billion, followed by Chairul Tanjung with $4.8 billion. Djoko Susanto is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.4 billion. Dewi Kam ($4.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Indonesia.
INDONESIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Low Tuck Kwong: $25.9 billion
- Budi Hartono: $25.1 billion
- Michael Hartono: $24.0 billion
- Prajogo Pangestu: $10.4 billion
- Sri Prakash Lohia: $6.7 billion
- Lim Hariyanto Wijaya Sarwono: $4.9 billion
- Chairul Tanjung: $4.8 billion
- Djoko Susanto: $4.4 billion
- Dewi Kam: $4.2 billion
- Tahir & family: $4.2 billion
- Martua Sitorus: $3.3 billion
- Theodore Rachmat: $3.2 billion
- Sukanto tanoto: $2.8 billion
- Hermanto Tanoko: $2.0 billion
- Peter Sondakh: $2.0 billion
- Otto Toto Sugiri: $1.8 billion
- Bambang Sutantio: $1.6 billion
- Mochtar Riady & family: $1.5 billion
- Murdaya poo: $1.4 billion
- Kiki Barki: $1.4 billion
- Soegiarto Adikoesoemo: $1.3 billion
- Sjamsul Nursalim: $1.3 billion
- Edwin Soeryadjaya: $1.1 billion
- Haryanto Tjitodihardjo: 1.1 billion
- Benny Suherman: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
The highest-paid tech CEOs in the United States.
Highest-Paid Biopharmaceutical CEOs in the United States.
Executive Pay: Top 8 Highest-Paid Hotel CEOs.
Openly LGBTQ CEOs at the helm of major global companies.
Top countries that admire their CEOs and other C-suite leadership teams the most.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com