As of September 26, 2023, Klaus-Michael Kuehne has a net worth of US$32.8 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the logistics industry. Rafaela Aponte-Diamant follows in second place with $29.3 billion, while Gianluigi Aponte ranks third with $29.3 billion, and John Fredriksen comes in fourth with $13.6 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Rodolphe Saadé, whose net worth is $9.8 billion, and Jacques Saadé Jr, whose net worth is $9.8 billion. Tanya Saadé Zeenny is placed 7th with a net worth of $9.8 billion. Enrique Razon Jr ($7.7 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the logistics industry, followed by Dennis Washington (No. 9) with $7.0 billion and Fred Smith (No. 10, $6.0 billion).
Richest Billionaires in Logistics Industry, 2023
- Klaus-Michael Kuehne: $32.8 billion
- Rafaela Aponte-Diamant: $29.3 billion
- Gianluigi Aponte: $29.3 billion
- John Fredriksen; $13.6 billion
- Rodolphe Saadé: $9.8 billion
- Jacques Saadé Jr: $9.8 billion
- Tanya Saadé Zeenny: $9.8 billion
- Enrique Razon Jr.: $7.7 billion
- Dennis Washington: $7.0 billion
- Fred Smith: $6.0 billion
- Maria Angelicoussis: $5.6 billion
- Helmut Sohmen: $5.4 billion
- Lai Meisong: $5.4 billion
- Kjell Inge Rokke: $4.8 billion
- Johnelle Hunt: $4.7 billion
- Brad Jacobs: $3.7 billion
- Tung Chee Chen: $3.6 billion
- Lindsay Fox: $3.1 billion
- Yang Shaopeng: $3.0 billion
- Tung Chee Hwa: $2.8 billion
Have you read?
Revealed: The Biggest Beer Companies in the World, 2023.
Ranked: Most Popular Dog Breeds in the U.S. of 2023.
Revealed: Countries With the Highest Suicide Rates, 2023.
Ranked: These Are The Most Dangerous Jobs in the World, 2023.
America’s Best Investment Advisory Firms, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com