As of September 26, 2023, Reinhold Wuerth has a net worth of US$28.0 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the manufacturing industry. Michael Hartono follows in second place with $23.9 billion, while He Xiangjian ranks third with $22.6 billion, and James Ratcliffe comes in fourth with $21.0 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Takemitsu Takizaki, whose net worth is $17.4 billion, and Goh Cheng Liang, whose net worth is $11.7 billion. Li Shuirong is placed 7th with a net worth of $11.4 billion. Anthony Pratt ($11.1 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the manufacturing industry, followed by Aliko Dangote (No. 9) with $10.8 billion and Viktor Rashnikov (No. 10, $10.5 billion).
Richest Billionaires in Manufacturing Industry, 2023
- Reinhold Wuerth & family: $28.0 billion
- Michael Hartono: $23.9 billion
- He Xiangjian & family: $22.6 billion
- James Ratcliffe: $21.0 billion
- Takemitsu Takizaki: $17.4 billion
- Goh Cheng Liang: $11.7 billion
- Li Shuirong: $11.4 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $11.1 billion
- Aliko Dangote: $10.8 billion
- Viktor Rashnikov: $10.5 billion
- Viatcheslav Kantor: $9.8 billion
- Friedhelm Loh: $9.7 billion
- James Dyson: $9.4 billion
- Wang Liping & family: $8.5 billion
- Andrei Guriev & family: $8.3 billion
- Steven Rales: $8.1 billion
- Ashwin Dani & family: $8.1 billion
- Liang Wengen: $7.7 billion
- Chen Jianhua: $7.3 billion
- Benu Gopal Bangur: $7.2 billion
Have you read?
Revealed: The Biggest Beer Companies in the World, 2023.
Ranked: Most Popular Dog Breeds in the U.S. of 2023.
Revealed: Countries With the Highest Suicide Rates, 2023.
Ranked: These Are The Most Dangerous Jobs in the World, 2023.
America’s Best Investment Advisory Firms, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com