As of September 21, 2023, Stefan Persson was the wealthiest person in Sweden, with an estimated net worth of 17.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Finn Rausing (No. 2, $9.1 billion), Kirsten Rausing (No. 3, $9.1 billion); and Jorn Rausing (No. 4, $9.1 billion).
Antonia Ax:son Johnson is the fifth-richest person in Sweden, with a whopping $9.0 billion. Melker Schorling ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $8.4 billion, followed by Frederik Paulsen with $7.4 billion. Carl Bennet is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.8 billion. Gustaf Douglas ($5.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among Sweden’s top 10 wealthiest people.
SWEDEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Stefan Persson: $17.1 billion
- Finn Rausing: $9.1 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.1 billion
- Jorn Rausing: $9.1 billion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson & family: $9.0 billion
- Melker Schorling & family : $8.4 billion
- Frederik Paulsen: $7.4 billion
- Carl Bennet: $5.8 billion
- Gustaf Douglas: $5.6 billion
- Fredrik Lundberg: $5.4 billion
- Torbjorn Tornqvist: $4.0 billion
- Martin Lorentzon: $3.7 billion
- Bertil Hult: $3.1 billion
- Erik Selin:$3.1 billion
- Dan Olsson: $3.0 billion
- Daniel Ek: $2.9 billion
- Lottie Tham & family: $2.3 billion
- Eric Douglas: $2.3 billion
- Carl Douglas: $2.2 billion
- Katarina Martinson: $2.0 billion
- Louise Lindh: $1.7 billion
- Stefan Olsson: $1.6 billion
- Karl-Johan Persson: $1.6 billion
- David Mindus: $1.6 billion
- Charlotte Soderstrom: $1.5 billion
Have you read?
Ranking: Richest Golfers in the World, 2023.
These Largest Cities Will Face Extreme Climate Change Threats.
These All-American Football Movies Inspired CEOs and Management Consultants The Most.
These Are Most Disliked Companies in America, 2023.
Report: Countries That Attract the Most International Migrants.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org