As of September 19, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $263.3 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $195.7 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $162.7 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $143.3 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $123.9 billion. Larry Page ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $115.9 billion, followed by Sergey Brin with $111.2 billion. Bill Gates is placed 8th with a net worth of $111.2 billion. Mark Zuckerberg ($107.4 billion) occupied the 9th position, followed by Steve Ballmer (No.10, $100.3 billion) among the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list. Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $263.3 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $195.7 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $162.7 billion
- Larry Ellison: $143.3 billion
- Warren Buffett: $123.9 billion
- Larry Page: $115.9 billion
- Sergey Brin: $111.2 billion
- Bill Gates: $111.2 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $107.4 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $100.3 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $96.3 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $94.6 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $94.0 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $90.1 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $86.1 billion
- Michael Dell: $71.0 billion
- Jim Walton: $68.1 billion
- Rob Walton: $67.3 billion
- Alice Walton: $66.4 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $62.5 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.8 billion
- David Thomson & family: $56.3 billion
- Gautam Adani: $56.0 billion
- Charles Koch: $54.5 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $47.8 billion
Have you read?
Highest-paid CEOs among Russell 3000 companies, 2023.
These Are the highest-paid CEOs among S&P 500 companies, 2023.
Ranked: The 50 Richest Celebrity Couples in the World, 2023.
The world’s wealthiest 300 cities, 2023.
Global Happiness Index: Happiest Countries In The World In 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com