As of September 19, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $86.1 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the wealthiest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $66.4 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $59.8 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No.4,$38.9billion).
Mackenzie Scott is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $37.5 billion. Miriam Adelson ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $32.9 billion, followed by Rafaela Aponte-Diamant with $29.4 billion. Gina Rinehart is placed 8th with a net worth of $26.2 billion. Abigail Johnson ($25.5 billion) occupied the 9th position, followed by Susanne Klatten (No. 10, $23.3 billion) among the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list. Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 wealthiest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $86.1 billion
- Alice Walton: $66.4 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $59.8 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $38.9 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $37.5 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $32.9 billion
- Rafaela Aponte-Diamant: $29.4 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $26.2 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $25.5 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $23.3 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $22.7 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $22.0 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $19.3 billion
- Vicky safra & family: $17.5 billion
- Beate Heister: $16.9 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $16.4 billion
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $13.3 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $13.0 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $11.9 billion
- Christy Walton: $11.8 billion
- Melindia French Gates: $10.4 billion
- Judy Love & family: $10.2 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: 10.0 billion
- Tanya Saade Zeenny: $9.8 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.7 billion
Have you read?
Highest-paid CEOs among Russell 3000 companies, 2023.
These Are the highest-paid CEOs among S&P 500 companies, 2023.
Ranked: The 50 Richest Celebrity Couples in the World, 2023.
The world’s wealthiest 300 cities, 2023.
Global Happiness Index: Happiest Countries In The World In 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org