As of July 28, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $233.7 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $228.0 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $150.9 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $146.1 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $118.6 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $117.1 billion, followed by Mark Zuckerberg with $110.4 billion. Larry Page is placed 8th with a net worth of $109.4 billion. Sergey Brin ($103.9 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Carlos Slim Helu & family (No.10, $101.8 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $233.7 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $228.0 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $150.9 billion
- Larry Ellison: $146.1 billion
- Bill Gates: $118.6 billion
- Warren Buffett: $117.1 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $110.4 billion
- Larry Page: $109.4 billion
- Sergey Brin: $103.9 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $101.8 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $101.5 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $92.3 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $90.7 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $90.5 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $66.2billion
- Jim Walton: $65.7 billion
- Rob Walton: $64.4 billion
- Alice Walton: $63.5 billion
- Michael Dell: $63.5 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.8 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.8 billion
- David Thomson & family: $57.0 billion
- Gautam Adani: $54.2 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $49.6 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
Have you read?
Augment or Replace – Thoughts on AI and Education.
Empowered Leadership: Making a Kinder World.
Top 10 The Most Unique Biker Fashion Brands.
How to have a better relationship with your marketing agency.
Safeguarding Business Data in the Face of Bankruptcies and M&As: The Role of Blockchain Technology.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com