As of July 09, 2023, Ivar Tollefsen was the wealthiest person in Norway, with an estimated net worth of 7.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andreas Halvorsen (No. 2, $5.9 billion), Odd Reitan (No. 3, $4.8 billion); and Kjell Inge Rokke (No. 4, $4.6 billion).
Gustav Magnar Witzoe is the fifth-richest person in Norway, with a whopping $2.8 billion. Stein Erik Hagen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.1 billion, followed by Caroline Hagen Kjos with $2.0 billion. Alexandra Andresen is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.5 billion. Katharina Andresen ($1.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in Norway.
NORWAY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Ivar Tollefsen: $7.7 billion
- Andreas Halvorsen: $5.9 billion
- Odd Reitan & family: $4.8 billion
- Kjell Inge Rokke: $4.6 billion
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe: $2.8 billion
- Stein Erik Hagen: $2.1 billion
- Caroline Hagen Kjos: $2.0 billion
- Alexandra Andresen: $1.5 billion
- Katharina Andresen: $1.5 billion
- Torstein Hagen: $1.4 billion
Have you read?
2023 Halftime Report and Latest Fed Minutes.
It’s Time to Go on Offense with Your Company’s Tech Equity.
Effective Business Communication in Executive Training.
A dream in a drawer – leadership lessons from designer and entrepreneur Yane Cook.
What does artificial intelligence think about itself?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com