As of May 31, 2023, Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken was the wealthiest person in the Netherlands, with an estimated net worth of 14.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Frits Goldschmeding (No. 2, $5.5 billion), Wim van der Leegte (No. 3, $3.6 billion); and Arnout Schuijff (No. 4, $2.7 billion).
Hans Melchers is the fifth-richest person in the Netherlands, with a whopping $2.5 billion. Pieter van der Does ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.0 billion, followed by Kommer Damen with $1.8 billion. Adriaan Mol is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.8 billion. John de Mol ($1.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in the Netherlands.
THE NETHERLANDS BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $14.5 billion
- Frits Goldschmeding: $5.5 billion
- Wim van der Leegte: $3.6 billion
- Arnout Schuijff: $2.7 billion
- Hans Melchers: $2.5 billion
- Pieter van der Does: $2.0 billion
- Kommer Damen: $1.8 billion
- Adriaan Mol: $1.8 billion
- John de Mol: $1.7 billion
- Lesley Bamberger: $1.7 billion
- Joop van den Ende: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
3 Tactics to Ensure Your Next Big Strategy Actually Succeeds by Scott Seiffer.
Dispelling the Office Return Mandate Myth: The True Path to Junior Staff Success by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky.
Why Gold is the Safe Bet by Darrell Martin.
How Can Metrics and Professional Development Work Together by Paula Halewski.
For the new generation of CEOs, insight by Michael Kaufmann, the former CEO of Cardinal Healthcare company by Olga Artemenko.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com