As of May 29, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $223.6 billion, Bernard Arnault is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Elon Musk (No. 2, $193.2 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $142.9 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $129.7 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $114.7 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $111.6 billion, followed by Larry Page with $105.8 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $102.0 billion. Sergey Brin ($100.5 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Carlos Slim Helu (No. 10, $98.2 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 27 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Bernard Arnault & family: $223.6 billion
- Elon Musk: $193.2 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $142.9 billion
- Larry Ellison: $129.7 billion
- Bill Gates: $114.7 billion
- Warren Buffett: $111.6 billion
- Larry Page: $105.8 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $102.0 billion
- Sergey Brin: $100.5 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $98.5 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $93.1 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $89.6 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $87.9 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $81.2 billion
- Jim Walton: $61.9 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $61.1 billion
- Rob Walton: $60.6 billion
- Alice Walton: $59.7 billion
- Michael Dell: $57.2 billion
- Charles Koch: $56.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $56.0 billion
- David Thomson & family: $55.9 billion
- Gautam Adani: $53.9 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
- Phil Knight & Family: $42.0 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $40.7 billion
Have you read?
Philosophy’s Role in Enhancing Human Decision-Making in an AI-Driven World by Lisa Gable.
How to create a people-first culture that retains talent by Jade Green.
Difficult Conversations: We can work it out by Shantha Mohan Ph.D.
5 ways to use the summer holidays to create better habits that stick by Donna McGeorge.
Using Our Attention to Improve Collaborative Performance by Grayson James.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org