As of May 25, 2023, Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken was the wealthiest person in the Netherlands, with an estimated net worth of 15.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Frits Goldschmeding (No. 2, $5.5 billion), Wim van der Leegte (No. 3, $3.7 billion); and Hans Melchers (No. 4, $2.6 billion).
Arnout Schuijff is the fifth-richest person in the Netherlands, with a whopping $2.6 billion. Pieter van der Does ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.0 billion, followed by Kommer Damen with $1.9 billion. John de Mol is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.8 billion. Adriaan Mol ($1.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in the Netherlands.
THE NETHERLANDS BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $15.0 billion
- Frits Goldschmeding: $5.5 billion
- Wim van der Leegte: $3.7 billion
- Hans Melchers: $2.6 billion
- Arnout Schuijff: $2.6 billion
- Pieter van der Does: $2.0 billion
- Kommer Damen: $1.9 billion
- John de Mol: $1.8 billion
- Adriaan Mol: $1.8 billion
- Lesley Bamberger: $1.7 billion
- Joop van den Ende: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
The Human Touch in Business: How Empathy and Personalization Drive Client Loyalty by Mariah Olson.
Interview with Dr. Dimitrios Salampasis.
How Podcasting Can Elevate Your Brand by Ryan Jenkins.
The Power of a Strong Online Presence: How Your Website Can Elevate Your Business by Efrat Vulfsons.
3 Ways Tech Is Transforming the Healthcare Industry by Rhett Power.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org