Wealthiest People in Brazil (May 25, 2023)
As of May 25, 2023, Vicky Safra was the wealthiest person in Brazil, with an estimated net worth of 17.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Eduardo Saverin (No. 2, $16.4 billion), Jorge Paulo Lemann (No. 3, $15.3 billion); and Marcel Herrmann Telles (No. 4, $10.4 billion).
Carlos Alberto Sicupira is the fifth-richest person in Brazil, with a whopping $8.5 billion. Alexandre Behring ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $5.9 billion, followed by Andre Esteves with $5.8 billion. Jorge Moll Filho is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.2 billion. Joao Moreira Salles ($4.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among Brazil’s top 10 wealthiest people.
BRAZIL BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Vicky Safra & family: $17.4 billion
- Eduardo Saverin: $16.4 billion
- Jorge Paulo Lemann & family: $15.3 billion
- Marcel Herrmann Telles: $10.4 billion
- Carlos Alberto Sicupira & family: $8.5 billion
- Alexandre Behring: $5.9 billion
- Andre Esteves: $5.8 billion
- Jorge Moll Filho & family: $5.2 billion
- Joao Moreira Salles: $4.4 billion
- Walther Moreira Salles Junior: $4.4 billion
- Fernando Roberto Moreira Salles: $4.1 billion
- Pedro Moreira Salles: $4.1 billion
- Maurizio Billi: $3.6 billion
- Miguel Krigsner: $3.3 billion
- Luciano Hang: $3.3 billion
- Jose Joao Abdalla Filho: $3.0 billion
- Alceu Elias Feldmann: $2.7 billon
- Alexandre Grendene Bartelle: $2.4 billion
- Lirio Parisotto: $2.4 billion
- Abilio dos Santos Diniz: $2.4 billion
- Joesley Batista: $2.3 billion
- Wesley Batista: $2.3 billion
- Ilson Mateus & family: $2.0 billion
- Julio Bozano: $1.9 billion
- Joao Roberto Marinho: $1.8 billion
- Jose Roberto Marinho: $1.8 billion
- Roberto Irineu Marinho: $1.8 billion
Have you read?
Leadership For A New Era: Build Your Own Table, Offer Everyone A Seat by Prof. Durreen Shahnaz.
We’re Nearing a Recession, and Why That’s a Good Thing by Bryan M. Kuderna.
Temptation Bundling: The Secret to more joy for hybrid workers by Sasha D’Arcy.
How to Make a Change in Your Boardroom’s Culture by Shireen Muhiudeen.
How can Loyalty Schemes help your Brand by Achille Traore.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org