As of May 23, 2023, Andrey Melnichenko was the wealthiest person in Russia, with an estimated net worth of 24.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Vladimir Potanin (No. 2, $23.7 billion), Vladimir Lisin (No. 3, $22.1 billion); and Leonid Mikhelson (No. 4, $21.6 billion).
Alexey Mordashov is the fifth-richest person in Russia, with a whopping $20.5 billion. Vagit Alekperov ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $20.5 billion, followed by Gennady Timchenko with $18.5 billion. Alisher Usmanov is placed 8th with a net worth of $14.4 billion. Mikhail Fridman ($12.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among Russia’s top 10 wealthiest people.
RUSSIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Andrey Melnichenko: $24.7 billion
- Vladimir Potanin: $23.7 billion
- Vladimir Lisin: $22.1 billion
- Leonid Mikhelson: $21.6 billion
- Alexey Mordashov: $20.5 billion
- Vagit Alekperov: $20.5 billion
- Gennady Timchenko: $18.5 billion
- Alisher Usmanov: $14.4 billion
- Mikhail Fridman: $12.6 billion
- Viatcheslav Kantor: $11.3 billion
- Mikhail Prokhorov: $11.3 billion
- Suleiman Kerimov & family: $10.5 billion
- Viktor Rashnikov: $10.2 billion
- Andrei Guriev & family: $9.7 billion
- Roman Abramovich: $9.2 billion
- Tatyana Bakalchuk: $8.8 billion
- German Khan: $8.1 billion
- Leonid Fedun: $8.0 billion
- Andrei Skoch & family: $7.9 billion
- Iskander Makhmudov: $7.3 billion
- Viktor Vekselberg: $6.6 billion
- Dmitry Rybolovlev: $6.4 billion
- Alexei Kuzmichev: $6.4 billion
- Alexander Abramov: $6.0 billion
- Viktor Kharitonin: $5.0 billion
- Mikhail Shelkov: $4.4 billion
Have you read?
Treat centennials as collaborators, not competitors, to achieve generational compatibility by Prof. M.S. Rao, Ph.D.
The Lithium Economy: Powering the Future of Electric Vehicles by Brian Wallace.
Is Now the Right Time to Go International by Dr. Shan Nair.
VyStar CEO Brian Wolfburg: I Was Always Very Business-Minded.
What is strategy, and why is it so important by Dr. Lance Mortlock.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com