As of May 23, 2023, Low Tuck Kwong was the wealthiest person in Indonesia, with an estimated net worth of 27.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by R.Budi Hartono (No. 2, $26.5 billion), Michael Hartono (No. 3, $25.3 billion); and Sri Prakash Lohia (No. 4, $7.2 billion).
Prajogo Pangestu is the fifth-richest person in Indonesia, with a whopping $5.5 billion. Chairul Tanjung ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.7 billion, followed by Lim Hariyanto Wijaya Sarwono with $4.4 billion. Djoko Susanto is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.5 billion. Tahir ($4.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among Indonesia’s top 10 wealthiest people.
INDONESIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Low Tuck Kwong: $27.0 billion
- Budi Hartono: $26.5 billion
- Michael Hartono: $25.3 billion
- Sri Prakash Lohia: $7.2 billion
- Prajogo Pangestu: $5.5 billion
- Chairul Tanjung: $4.7 billion
- Lim Hariyanto Wijaya Sarwono: $4.4 billion
- Djoko Susanto: $4.5 billion
- Tahir & family: $4.4 billion
- Dewi Kam: $4.3 billion
- Theodore Rachmat: $3.1 billion
- Martua Sitorus: $3.1 billion
- Sukanto tanoto: $2.8 billion
- Hermanto Tanoko: $2.2 billion
- Otto Toto Sugiri: $2.0 billion
- Peter Sondakh: $1.9 billion
- Bambang Sutantio: $1.8 billion
- Mochtar Riady & family: $1.5 billion
- Soegiarto Adikoesoemo: $1.3 billion
- Murdaya poo: $1.3 billion
- Sjamsul Nursalim: $1.2 billion
- Wijono Tanoko: $1.2 billion
- Haryanto Tjiptodihardjo: $1.1 billion
- Kiki Barki: $1.1 billion
- Eddy Sugianto: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
Using the Safety Index: Smart Residency Decisions for Investors & Expats,
Why the Art of Cooking is Like Great Leadership by Jason Richmond.
AI Will Revolutionize Every Business and Every Organization by Edward D. Hess.
FOUR PRACTICES TO CULTIVATE LEARNING AGILITY by Chuck Wachendorfer.
Self-Storage: The Niche Market Providing Consistent Returns for Investors.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com