As of May 19, 2023, Barnard Arnault was the wealthiest person in France, with an estimated net worth of 233.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Francoise Bettencourt Meyers (No. 2, $90.6 billion), Francois Pinault (No. 3, $38.8 billion); and Gerard Wertheimer (No. 4, $31.6 billion).
Alain Wertheimer is the fifth-richest person in France, with a whopping $31.6 billion. Emmanuel Besnier ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $22.3 billion, followed by Nicolas Puech with $11.4 billion. Vincent Bollore is placed 8th with a net worth of $10.4 billion. Jacques Saade Jr ($9.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in France.
FRANCE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Barnard Arnault & family: $233.8 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $90.6 billion
- Francois Pinault & family: $38.8 billion
- Alain Wertheimer: $31.6 billion
- Gerard Wertheimer: $31.6 billion
- Emmanuel Besnier: $22.3 billion
- Nicolas Puech: $11.4 billion
- Vincent Bollore & family: $10.4 billion
- Rodolphe Saade: $9.8 billion
- Jacques Saade Jr: $9.8 billion
- Tanya Saade Zeenny: $9.8 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: $8.8 billion
- Laurent Dassault: $8.4 billion
- Thierry Dassault: $8.4 billion
- Marie-Helene Habert-Dassault: $8.3 billion
- Marie Besnier Beauvalot: $7.8 billion
- Jean-Michel Besnier: $7.8 billion
- Alain Merieux & family: $6.7 billion
- Xsvier Niel: $5.2 billion
- Michel Leclercq & family: $5.1 billion
- Danielle Bellon & family: $5.0 billion
- Patrick Drahi: $4.9 billion
- Marc Ladreit de Lacharriere: $4.2 billion
- Stephane Bancel: $4.0 billion
- Charles Edelstenne: $3.3 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Top 10 Highest-Paid Wealth Management Executives.
CEO compensation: Highest paid chief executive officers in the United States in 2022.
Highly-Paid Entertainment Chief Executives (Averaged $31.66 Million), 2022.
Highest paid health insurance CEOs.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com