As of May 19, 2023, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest person in China, with an estimated net worth of 62.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $45.0 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $35.2 billion); and William Lei Ding (No. 4, $27.9 billion).
He Xiangjian is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $24.7 billion. Jack Ma ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $23.8 billion, followed by Colin Zheng Huang with $21.7 billion. Wang Wei is placed 8th with a net worth of $20.4 billion. Wang Chuanfu ($19.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in China.
CHINA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Zhong Shanshan: $62.2 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
- Ma Huateng: $35.2 billion
- William Lei Ding: $27.9 billion
- He Xiangjian & family: $24.7 billion
- Jack Ma: $23.8 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $21.7 billion
- Wang Wei: $20.4 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $19.8 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $19.0 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $17.3 billion
- Huang Shilin: $15.4 billion
- Li Shufu: $15.4 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $13.7 billion
- Pang Kang: $13.6 billion
- Chen Bang: $13.4 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $13.0 billion
- Sun Piaoyang: $11.3 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $11.1 billion
- Zhang Zhidong: $11.0 billion
- Chris Xu: $10.5 billion
- Dang Yanbao: $10.4 billion
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $10.2 billion
- Liu Yongxing: $9.9 billion
- Wang Xing: $9.5 billion
Have you read?
Largest Hotel Chains in the World, 2023.
Best Residence by Investment Programs for 2023.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2023.
Best Citizenship by Investment (CBI) for 2023.
The World’s Most Valuable Unicorns, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org