As of March 1, 2023, Li Xiting was the wealthiest man in Singapore, with an estimated net worth of 16.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Goh Cheng Liang (No. 2, $14.4 billion), Zhang Yong (No. 3, $8.0 billion); and Wee Cho Yaw (No. 4, $7.4 billion).
Kwee brothers is the fifth-richest person in Singapore, with a whopping $6.0 billion. Jason Chang ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.5 billion, followed by Forrest Li with $4.5 billion. Kuok Khoon Hong is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.2 billion. Sam Goi ($3.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Singapore.
SINGAPORE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Li Xiting: $16.6 billion
- Goh Cheng Liang: $14.4 billion
- Zhang Yong: $8.0 billion
- Wee Cho Yaw: $7.4 billion
- Kwee brothers: $6.0 billion
- Jason Chang: $4.5 billion
- Forrest Li: $3.8 billion
- Kuok Khoon Hong: $3.2 billion
- Sam Goi: $3.0 billion
- Raj Kumar & Kishin RK: $2.8 billion
- Gang Ye: $2.6 billion
- Kwek Leng Beng: $2.4 billion
- Peter Lim: $2.4 billion
- Choo Chong Ngen: $2.3 billion
- Zhao Tao: $2.2 billion
- Kwek Leng Kee: $2.1 billion
- Shu Ping: $2.1 billion
- Oei Hong Leong: $2.0 billion
- Asok Kumar Hiranandani: $1.7 billion
- Zhong Sheng Jian: $1.5 billion
- Ron Sim: $1.5 billion
- Chua Thian Poh: $1.4 billion
- Koh Wee Meng: $1.2 billion
- Kwek Leng Peck: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Richest Actors In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest Tennis Players In The world And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Study: Music successful CEOs and c-level executives listen to when they want to be more productive in 2023.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com