As of January 21, 2023, Amancio Ortega was the wealthiest man in Spain, with an estimated net worth of 69.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Sandra Ortega Mera (No. 2, $6.6 billion), Rafael Del Pino (No. 3, $4.5 billion); and Juan Roig (No. 4, $3.9 billion).
Daniel Mate is the fifth-richest person in Spain, with a whopping $3.8 billion Miguel Fluxa Rossello ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.5 billion, followed by Juan Abello with $2.8 billion. Alicia Koplowitz is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.7 billion. Maria Del Pino ($2.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Spain.
SPAIN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Amancio Ortega: $69.6 billion
- Sandra Ortega Mera: $6.6 billion
- Rafael Del Pino: $4.5 billion
- Juan Roig: $3.9 billion
- Daniel Mate: $3.8 billion
- Miguel Fluxa Rossello: $3.5 billion
- Juan Abello: $2.8 billion
- Alicia Koplowitz : $2.7 billion
- Maria Del Pino: $2.6 billion
- Isak Andic & family: $2.3 billion
- Hortensia Herrero: $2.2 billion
- Florentino Perez: $2.1 billion
- Sol Daurella: $2.0 billion
- Leopoldo del pino: $1.8 billion
- Alberto palatchi: $1.6 billion
- Tomas Olivo Lopez: $1.6 billion
- Alberto Cortina: $1.4 billion
- Fernando Roig: $1.4 billion
- Alberto Alcocer: $1.4 billion
- Carmen Thyssen: $1.3 billion
- Jose Maria Aristrain: $1.3 billion
- Francisco Jose Riberas Mera: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Smart Home Devices: the Key to Domestic Efficiency by Brian Wallace.
Is Corporate Data an Asset or a Liability by Rhett Power.
“I’ll Have What They’re Having” – 3 Reasons Not To by Robin Landa.
Disney’s Return to Office Mandate Shows Failure of Imagination About How to Innovate in Hybrid and Remote Work by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky.
Creating an IRS account and Obtaining an Identity Protection PIN (IP PIN) by James P. Giacopelli.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com