As of January 21, 2023, Stefan Persson was the wealthiest man in Sweden, with an estimated net worth of 15.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jorn Rausing (No. 2, $10.3 billion), Kirsten Rausing (No. 3, $10.3 billion); and Finn Rausing (No. 4, $10.3 billion).
Melker Schorling is the fifth-richest person in Sweden, with a whopping $9.7 billion. Frederik Paulsen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.8 billion, followed by Antonia Ax:son Johnson with $6.9 billion. Carl Bennet is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.3 billion. Gustaf Douglas ($6.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Sweden.
SWEDEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Stefan Persson: $15.8 billion
- Jorn Rausing: $10.3 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $10.3 billion
- Finn Rausing: $10.3 billion
- Melker Schorling & family : $9.7 billion
- Frederik Paulsen: $7.8 billion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson & family: $6.9 billion
- Carl Bennet: $6.3 billion
- Gustaf Douglas: $6.3 billion
- Fredrik Lundberg: $5.9 billion
- Bertil Hult : $4.2 billion
- Erik Selin: $3.0 billion
- Eric Douglas: $2.6 billion
- Carl Douglas: $2.6 billion
- Dan Olsson: $2.5 billion
- Martin Lorentzon: $2.3 billion
- Lottie Tham & family: $2.1 billion
- David Mindus: $2.0 billion
- Daniel Ek: $2.0 billion
- Katarina Martinson: $1.8 billion
- Torbjorn Tornqvist: $1.8 billion
- Erik Paulsson & family: $1.8 billion
- Louise Lindh: $1.6 billion
- Ali Ghodsi: $1.6 billion
- Jens von Bahr: $1.5 billion
Have you read?
Smart Home Devices: the Key to Domestic Efficiency by Brian Wallace.
Is Corporate Data an Asset or a Liability by Rhett Power.
“I’ll Have What They’re Having” – 3 Reasons Not To by Robin Landa.
Disney’s Return to Office Mandate Shows Failure of Imagination About How to Innovate in Hybrid and Remote Work by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky.
Creating an IRS account and Obtaining an Identity Protection PIN (IP PIN) by James P. Giacopelli.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org