Wealthiest People in Turkey (December 2, 2022)
As of December 2, 2022, Ibrahim Erdemoglu was the wealthiest man in Turkey, with an estimated net worth of 5.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Ali Erdemoglu (No. 2, $5.1 billion), Murat Ulker (No. 3, $5.1 billion); and Nihat Ozdemir (No. 4, $2.6 billion).
Sezai Bacaksiz is the fifth-richest person in Turkey, with a whopping $2.6 billion. Ferit Faik sahenk ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.5 billion, followed by Filiz Sahenk with $2.3 billion. Erman Ilicak is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.3 billion. Semahat Sevim Arsel ($2.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Turkey.
TURKEY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Ibrahim Erdemoglu: $5.8 billion
- Ali Erdemoglu: $5.1 billion
- Murat Ulker: $5.1 billion
- Nihat Ozdemir: $2.6 billion
- Sezai Bacaksiz: $2.6 billion
- Ferit Faik sahenk: $2.5 billion
- Filiz Sahenk: $2.3 billion
- Erman Ilicak: $2.3 billion
- Semahat Sevim Arsel: $2.2 billion
- Hamidi Ulukaya: $2.1 billion
- Mustafa Rahmi Koc: $2.0 billion
- Bulent Eczacibasi: $1.9 billion
- Faruk Eczacibasi: $1.9 billion
- Ipek Kirac: $1.8 billion
- Hamdi Akin & family: $1.6 billion
- Mehmet Sinan Tara: $1.5 billion
- Ahmet calik: $1.5 billion
- Deniz Sahenk: $1.4 billion
- Aydin Dogan: $1.2 billion
- Mehmet Aydinlar: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Flex Your Curiosity to Learn, Unlearn, and Relearn by Shantha Mohan.
The New Era of Employee Engagement Begins with Events by Ben Erwin.
IoT Temperature Sensors for Supply Chain Safety.
Taking the reins of my career and succeeding in the C-Suite through leadership coaching by Sandra Quince.
Lemon Perfect CEO Yanni Hufnagel Explains How To Gain Market Share.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org