As of December 2, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $198.9 billion, Elon Musk is the richest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $182.5 billion), Gautam Adani (No. 3, $135.6 billion); and Jeff Bezos (No. 4, $118.8 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $109.5 billion. Larry Ellison ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $108.2 billion, followed by Bill Gates with $107.3 billion. Mukesh Ambani is placed 8th with a net worth of $97.2 billion. Larry Page ($87.2 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 richest people in the world list, followed by Carlos slim Helu (No. 10, $85.7 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Elon Musk: $198.9 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $182.5 billion
- Gautam Adani & family: $135.6 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $118.8 billion
- Warren Buffett: $109.5 billion
- Larry Ellison: $108.2 billion
- Bill Gates: $107.3 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $97.2 billion
- Larry Page: $87.2 billion
- Carlos slim Helu & family: $85.7 billion
- Sergey Brin: $83.6 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $82.3 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $74.6 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $69.8 billion
- Jim Walton: $64.7 billion
- Rob Walton: $63.3 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $62.5 billion
- Alice Walton: $62.4 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.8 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.8 billion
- Michael dell: $53.9 billion
- David Thomson & family: $53.6 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $49.5 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $43.8 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $43.1 billion
- Rodolphe Saade & family: $41.4 billion
Have you read?
Flex Your Curiosity to Learn, Unlearn, and Relearn by Shantha Mohan.
The New Era of Employee Engagement Begins with Events by Ben Erwin.
IoT Temperature Sensors for Supply Chain Safety.
Taking the reins of my career and succeeding in the C-Suite through leadership coaching by Sandra Quince.
Lemon Perfect CEO Yanni Hufnagel Explains How To Gain Market Share.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com