As of December 2, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $74.6 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $62.4 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $59.8 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No.4,$39.6 billion)
Miriam Adelson is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $31.0 billion.
Mackenzie Scott ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $28.3 billion, followed by Gina Rinehart with $27.7 billion.
Susanne Klatten is placed 8th with a net worth of $24.4 billion. Abigail Johnson ($21.6 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Iris Fontbona (No. 10, $20.5 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $74.6 billion
- Alice Walton: $62.4 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $59.8 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $39.6 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $31.0 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $28.3 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $27.7 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $24.4 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $21.6 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $20.5 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $17.9 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $15.9 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $15.2 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $13.0 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $12.8 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $12.2
- Christy Walton: $11.1 billion
- Yang Huiyan & family: $10.3 billion
- Wu Yajun: $10.2 billion
- Marijke Mars: $9.9 billion
- Victoria Mars: $9.9 billion
- Pamela Mars: $9.9 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.9 billion
- Ann Walton Kroenke: $9.1 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.1 billion
- Nancy Walton Laurie: $8.7 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: $8.4 billion
Have you read?
Flex Your Curiosity to Learn, Unlearn, and Relearn by Shantha Mohan.
The New Era of Employee Engagement Begins with Events by Ben Erwin.
IoT Temperature Sensors for Supply Chain Safety.
Taking the reins of my career and succeeding in the C-Suite through leadership coaching by Sandra Quince.
Lemon Perfect CEO Yanni Hufnagel Explains How To Gain Market Share.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org