As of November 12, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $71.0 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, followed by Julia Koch (No. 2, $59.0 billion), Alice Walton (No. 3, $58.9 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No.4,$38.1 billion).
Mackenzie Scott is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $29.8 billion. Miriam Adelson ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $29.5 billion, followed by Gina Rinehart with $27.3 billion.
Susanne Klatten is placed 8th with a net worth of $24.1 billion. Abigail Johnson ($22.2 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Iris Fontbona (No. 10, $20.3 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $71.0 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $59.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $58.9 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $38.1 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $29.8 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $29.5 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $27.3 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $24.1 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $22.2 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $20.3 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $17.3 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $15.7 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $14.4 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $13.1 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $12.3 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $12.2 billion
- Christy Walton: $10.5 billion
- Victoria Mars: $9.5 billion
- Marijke Mars: $9.5 billion
- Pamela Mars: $9.5 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.5 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.0 billion
- Wu Yajun: $8.8 billion
- Ann Walton Kroenke: $8.7 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: $8.6 billion
- Nancy Walton Laurie: $8.2 billion
Have you read?
Why You Ignore Your Most Powerful Profit Lever by Mark Stiving Ph.D.
Leaders – Start Failing Intelligently by Antonio Garrido.
Why trust is undervalued in managing people by Dr. Dominic Mcloughlin.
5 tips for mums returning to the workforce by Roxanne Calder.