Wealthiest People in Norway (September 29, 2022)
As of September 29, 2022, Andreas Halvorsen was the wealthiest man in Norway, with an estimated net worth of 6.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Ivar Tollefsen (No. 2, $5.0 billion), Kjell Inge Rokke (No. 3, $4.2 billion); and Odd Reitan (No. 4, $4.1 billion).
Gustav Magnar Witzoe is the fifth-richest person in Norway, with a whopping $2.4 billion. Stein Erik Hagen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.1 billion, followed by Caroline Hagen Kjos with $2.0 billion. Torstein Hagen is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.5 billion. Alexandra Andresen ($1.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Norway.
NORWAY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Andreas Halvorsen: $6.6 billion
- Ivar Tollefsen: $5.0 billion
- Kjell Inge Rokke: $4.2 billion
- Odd Reitan & family: $4.1 billion
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe : $2.4 billion
- Stein Erik Hagen: $2.1 billion
- Caroline Hagen Kjos: $2.0 billion
- Torstein Hagen: $1.5 billion
- Alexandra Andresen: $1.1 billion
- Katharina Andresen: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
Rethinking Accountability — It’s High Time by David C. Tate and Marianne S. Pantalon.
Why Your Comfort Zone Is Your Power Zone by Stacey Hall.
The Role of Gaming in Our Expanding World by Lucy Chow.
5 Facts To Know Before Choosing A Robo-Advisor by Jacob Wolinsky.
How To Automate Your Student Emails For Online Courses by Sarah Cordiner.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com