NEW York (CEOWORLD magazine) – As of September 26, 2022, Giovanni Ferrero was the wealthiest man in Italy, with an estimated net worth of 32.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Silvio Berlusconi (No. 2, $5.5 billion), Giorgio Armani (No. 3, $5.1 billion); and Sergio Stevanato (No. 4, $4.2 billion).
Piero Ferrari is the fifth-richest person in Italy, with a whopping $4.1 billion. Massimiliana Landini Aleotti ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.0 billion, followed by Patrizio Bertelli with $3.7 billion. Miuccia Prada is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.7 billion. Giuseppe Crippa ($3.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Italy.
ITALY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Giovanni Ferrero : $32.0 billion
- Silvio Berlusconi & family: $5.5 billion
- Giorgio Armani: $5.1billion
- Sergio Stevanato & family: $4.2 billion
- Piero Ferrari: $4.1 billion
- Massimiliana Landini Aleotti & family: $4.0 billion
- Patrizio Bertelli: $3.7 billion
- Miuccia Prada : $3.7 billion
- Giuseppe Crippa & family: $3.4 billion
- Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti: $3.4 billion
- Luca Garavoglia: $3.3 billion
- Paolo & Gianfelice Mario Rocca: $3.3 billion
- Giuseppe De’Longhi & family: $3.2 billion
- Gustavo Denegri: $3.1 billion
- Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone: $3.0 billion
- Alessandra Garavoglia: $2.7 billion
- Giuliana Benetton: $2.7 billion
- Luciano Benetton: $2.7 billion
- Isabella Seragnoli: $2.5 billion
- Remo Ruffini: $2.4 billion
- Susan Carol Holland: $2.4 billion
- Renzo Rosso & family: $2.2 billion
- John Elkann: $1.8 billion
- Brunello Cucinelli & family: $1.8 billion
Have you read?
Leading the RevOps Revolution: How Catherine Mandungu is Transforming Go-to-Market Operations.
3 Ways Motherhood Made Me More Empathetic Leader by Christina DiArcangelo.
4 Advantages Automation Brings to Your Business, Employees, and Customers by Rhett Power.
Adapt and grow: the game-changing role of flexibility in a new era of remote work by Radha Vyas.
Emmi Panousi – CEO of Environmental Organization Helession.
CEO Spotlight: Demetris Pagonoudis – Chief Operating Officer at Mikel Coffee Company.
Building the foundations of self-care into your daily life by Mel Kettle.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com