As of September 13, 2022, Beate Heister &Karl Albrecht Jr. was the wealthiest man in Germany, with an estimated net worth of 34.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Klaus-Michael Kuehne (No. 2, $29.6 billion), Dieter Schwarz (No. 3, $25.6 billion); and Susanne Klatten (No. 4, $22.4 billion).
Stefan Quandt is the fifth-richest person in Germany, with a whopping $19.6 billion. Theo Albrecht Jr. ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $17.5 billion, followed by Reinhold Wuerth with $13.9 billion. Andreas Struengmann is placed 8th with a net worth of $12.6 billion. Thomas Struengmann ($12.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Germany.
GERMANY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Beate Heister & Karl Albrecht Jr. & family: $34.2 billion
- Klaus-Michael Kuehne: $29.6 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $25.6 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $22.4 billion
- Stefan Quandt: $19.6 billion
- Theo Albrecht Jr & family: $17.5 billion
- Reinhold Wuerth & family: $13.9 billion
- Andreas Struengmann & family: $12.6 billion
- Thomas Struengmann & family: $12.6 billion
- Andreas Von Bechtolsheim & family: $10.0 billion
- Alexander Ottto: $8.6 billion
- Michael Otto: $8.2 billion
- Friedhelm Loh: $8.1 billion
- Francine Von Finck & family: $7.9 billion
- Georg Schaeffler: $7.1 billion
- Hasso plattner & family: $6.8 billion
- Juergen Blickle: $5.8 billion
- Ugur Sahin: $5.8 billion
- Wolfgang Reimann: $5.8 billion
- Matthias Reimann-Andersen: $5.8 billion
- Renate Reimann-Haas: $5.8 billion
- Stefan Reimann-Andersen: $5.8 billion
- Axel Oberwelland &Siblings: $5.8 billion
- Horst Julius Pudwill: $5.3 billion
- Erich Wesjohann & family: $5.2 billion
Have you read?
Best CEOs In The World, 2022.
Global Passport Ranking, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2022).
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Top Citizenship and Residency by Investment Programs, 2022.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com