Wealthiest People in Italy (September 13, 2022)
As of September 13, 2022, Giovanni Ferrero was the wealthiest man in Italy, with an estimated net worth of 33.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Giorgio Armani (No. 2, $6.0 billion), Silvio Berlusconi (No. 3, $5.9 billion); and Massimiliana Landini Aleotti (No. 4, $4.7 billion).
Sergio Stevanato is the fifth-richest person in Italy, with a whopping $4.4 billion. Piero Ferrari ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.3 billion, followed by Patrizio Bertelli with $4.3 billion. Miuccia Prada is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.3 billion. Gustavo Denegri ($3.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Italy.
ITALY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Giovanni Ferrero : $33.1 billion
- Giorgio Armani: $6.0 billion
- silvio Berlusconi & family: $5.9 billion
- Massimiliana Landini Aleotti & family: $4.7 billion
- Sergio Stevanato & family: $4.4 billion
- Piero Ferrari: $4.3 billion
- Patrizio Bertelli: $4.3 billion
- Miuccia Prada: $4.3 billion
- Gustavo Denegri: $3.7 billion
- Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti: $3.7 billion
- Luca Garavoglia: $3.6 billion
- Giuseppe Crippa & family: $3.6 billion
- Giuseppe De’Longhi & family: $3.5 billion
- Paolo & Gianfelice Mario Rocca: $3.4 billion
- Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone: $3.2 billion
- Alessandra Garavoglia: $3.0 billion
- Giuliana Benetton : $2.9 billion
- Luciano Benetton: $2.9 billion
- Remo Ruffini: $2.6 billion
- Renzo Rosso & family: $2.6 billion
- Isabella Seragnoli: $2.5 billion
- Susan Carol Holland: $2.5 billion
- Brunello Cucinelli & family: $2.1 billion
- John Elkann: $2.0 billion
- Alberto Bombassei: $1.9 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org