The World’s Wealthiest Women Billionaires (August 16, 2022)
As of August 16, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $74.6 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $61.8 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $57.9 billion); and Mackenzie Scott (No. 4, $42.3 billion).
Jacqueline Mars is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $33.4 billion. Gina Rinehart ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $29.3 billion, followed by Miriam Adelson with $28.5 billion. Susanne Klatten is placed 8th with a net worth of $23.6 billion. Abigail Johnson ($21.5 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Iris Fontbona (No. 10, $17.8 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest women.
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $74.6 billion
- Alice Walton: $61.8 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $57.9 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $42.3 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $33.4 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $29.3 billion
- Miriam Adelson: $28.5 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $23.6 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $21.5 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $17.8 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $16.5 billion
- Fan Hongwei & family: $16.5 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $16.1 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $15.8 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken: $15.7 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $13.1 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $13.0 billion
- Wu Yajun: $11.1 billion
- Yang Huiyan & family: $10.3 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.6 billion
- Wang Laichun: $9.1 billion
- Blair Parry-Okeden: $8.9 billion
- Tamara Gustavson: $8.6 billion
- Pauline MacMillan Keinath: $8.6 billion
- Zhong Huijuan: $8.4 billion
Have you read?
Best CEOs In The World, 2022.
Global Passport Ranking, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2022).
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Top Citizenship and Residency by Investment Programs, 2022.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com