As of August 4, 2022, David Thomson was the wealthiest man in Canada, with an estimated net worth of 51.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Changpeng Zhao (No. 2, $17.4 billion), Jim Pattison (No. 3, $12.1 billion); and David Cheriton (No. 4, $10.3 billion).
Anthony Von Mandl is the fifth-richest person in Canada, with a whopping $9.6 billion. Joseph Tsai ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $8.5 billion, followed by Alain Bouchard with $5.8 billion. Chip Wilson is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.4 billion. Mark Scheinberg ($5.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Canada:
- David Thomson & family: $51.7 billion
- Changpeng Zhao: $17.4 billion
- Jim Pattison: $12.1 billion
- David Cheriton: $10.3 billion
- Anthony Von Mandl: $9.6 billion
- Joseph Tsai: $8.5 billion
- Alain Bouchard: $5.8 billion
- Chip Wilson: $5.3 billion
- Mark Scheinberg: $5.3 billion
- Emanuele (Lino) Saputo & family: $4.7 billion
- Huang Chulong: $4.6 billion
- Bruce Flatt: $4.6 billion
- Leonid Boguslavsky: $4.4 billion
- Daryl Katz: $4.4 billion
- Arthur Irving: $4.3 billion
- Carlo Fidani: $4.1 billion
- James Irving: $4.1 billion
- Tobi Lutke: $3.1 billion
- Alex Shevchenko: $4.0 billion
- Max Lytvyn: $4.0 billion
- Pan Dong: $3.4 billion
- Barry Zekelman: $3.3 billion
- Bob Gaglardi: $3.2 billion
- Jean Coutu & family: $3.2 billion
- Guo Zhenyu & family: $3.1 billion
Have you read?
The Paradox of Yet by Tracey Ezard.
5 ways to improve your likability by Michelle Bowden.
Why Building and Maintaining Connections is the Elixir by Michael Peres (Mikey Peres).
As Supply Chain Woes Continue, CEOs Should Look to Advanced Technologies for Answers by Srini Rajamani.
Hopebridge CEO Kim Strunk Discusses Autism Therapy Centers: BCBAs Help Kids Unlock Opportunities and Realize Their Potential.
3 Reasons Leaders Should Consider a Buddy System in Their Organization by Christina DiArcangelo.