Wealthiest People in Brazil (August 4, 2022)
As of August 4, 2022, Jorge Paulo Lemann was the wealthiest man in Brazil, with an estimated net worth of 14.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Marcel Herrmann Telles (No. 2, $9.8 billion), Eduardo Saverin (No. 3, $9.6 billion); and Carlos Alberto Sicupira (No. 4, $8.1 billion).
Safra Siblings is the fifth-richest person in Brazil, with a whopping $7.4 billion. Lucia Maggi ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.7 billion, followed by Jorge Moll Filho with $5.8 billion. Andre Esteves is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.1 billion. Alexandre Behring ($5.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Brazil:
- Jorge Paulo Lemann & family: $14.5 billion
- Marcel Herrmann Telles: $9.8 billion
- Eduardo Saverin: $9.6 billion
- Carlos Alberto Sicupira & family: $8.1 billion
- Safra Siblings: $7.4 billion
- Lucia Maggi & family: $6.7 billion
- Jorge Moll Filho & family: $5.8 billion
- Andre Esteves: $5.1 billion
- Alexandre Behring: $5.1 billion
- Luciano Hang: $4.7 billion
- Ermirio Pereira de Moraes & family: $3.9 billion
- Maria Helena Moraes Scripilliti & family: $3.9 billion
- Joesley Batista: $3.8 billion
- Wesley Batista: $3.8 billion
- Walter Faria: $3.2 billion
- Jose Joao Abdalla Filho: $3.1 billion
- Miguel Krigsner: $3.1 billion
- Maurizio Billi: $2.7 billion
- Abilio dos Santos Diniz: $2.5 billion
- Alceu Elias Feldmann: $2.5 billion
- Lirio Parisotto: $2.3 billion
- Rubens Ometto Silveira Mello: $2.0 billion
- Julio Bozano: $1.9 billion
- Jose Luis Cutrale: $1.9 billion
- Pedro Moreira Salles: $1.8 billion
Have you read?
The Paradox of Yet by Tracey Ezard.
5 ways to improve your likability by Michelle Bowden.
Why Building and Maintaining Connections is the Elixir by Michael Peres (Mikey Peres).
As Supply Chain Woes Continue, CEOs Should Look to Advanced Technologies for Answers by Srini Rajamani.
Hopebridge CEO Kim Strunk Discusses Autism Therapy Centers: BCBAs Help Kids Unlock Opportunities and Realize Their Potential.
3 Reasons Leaders Should Consider a Buddy System in Their Organization by Christina DiArcangelo.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com