As of August 1, 2022, Jorge Paulo Lemann was the wealthiest man in Brazil, with an estimated net worth of 14.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Marcel Herrmann Telles (No. 2, $9.7 billion), Eduardo Saverin (No. 3, $9.1 billion); and Carlos Alberto Sicupira (No. 4, $8.0 billion).
Safra Siblings is the fifth-richest person in Brazil, with a whopping $7.4 billion. Lucia Maggi ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.7 billion, followed by Jorge Moll Filho with $5.7 billion. Andre Esteves is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.1 billion. Luciano Hang ($4.7 billion) occupied 9th position among Brazil’s top 10 wealthiest people.
- Jorge Paulo Lemann & family: $14.4 billion
- Marcel Herrmann Telles: $9.7 billion
- Eduardo Saverin: $9.1 billion
- Carlos Alberto Sicupira & family: $8.0 billion
- Safra Siblings: $7.4 billion
- Lucia Maggi & family: $6.7 billion
- Jorge Moll Filho & family: $5.7 billion
- Andre Esteves: $5.1 billion
- Alexandre Behring: $5.0 billion
- Luciano Hang: $4.7 billion
- Ermirio Pereira de Moraes & family: $3.9 billion
- Maria Helena Moraes Scripilliti & family: $3.9 billion
- Joesley Batista: $3.9 billion
- Wesley Batista: $3.9 billion
- Walter Faria: $3.3 billion
- Jose Joao Abdalla Filho: $3.2 billion
- Miguel Krigsner: $3.2 billion
- Maurizio Billi: $2.7 billion
- Abilio dos Santos Diniz: $2.5 billion
- Alceu Elias Feldmann: $2.5 billion
- Lirio Parisotto: $2.3 billion
- Julio Bozano: $1.9 billion
- Jose Luis Cutrale: $1.9 billion
- Rubens Ometto Silveira Mello: $1.9 billion
- Pedro Moreira Salles: $1.9 billion
Detailed findings & methodology: CEOWORLD magazine put together a panel of experts to go over data points culled from virtually every reputable wealth tracking media outlet, including Bloomberg, The Richest, Money Inc, Cheat Sheet, GOBankingRates, Celebrity Net Worth, Wealthy Gorilla, Forbes, and more. Based on a consensus from these sources, the final decision for ranking was judged editorially. All data is for the most recent period available. Some were not included in the official statistics for various reasons, primarily due to the lack of necessary data. Just remember, these values and fluctuations are estimations based on a host of variables and publicly available documents. The margin of sampling error for the full data sample is plus or minus 1.2 percentage points. In addition to sampling error, one should bear in mind that, as in all survey research, there are possible sources of error—such as coverage, nonresponse, and measurement error——that could affect the results. All figures are in US dollars.
Have you read?
Best CEOs In The World, 2022.
Global Passport Ranking, 2022.
Top Residence by Investment Programs, 2022.
World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2022).
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Top Citizenship and Residency by Investment Programs, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org