Most of the world’s richest CEOs drive luxury and fast cars. In their garages someone can find expensive models such as Ferraris and Lamborghinis. At the same time some CEOs have a collection of old collectible cars. Let’s have a look at the cars that well- known CEOs own.
- Bill Gates: He has a collection of cars that every man would like to drive. He owns a Porsche 959 Sports, which was one of the most technologically equipped in the world in the 80s. He also has a Ferrari 348. It may be an old model but has collectible value since it is one of limited edition. Only 8000 units were produced between 1989-1995. One of his new acquisitions is an electric Porsche Taycan.
- Mark Zuckerberg: Although he is one of the richest men in the world, he owns some really affordable cars. The founder and CEO of Facebook drives a Honda Jazz. Except from this small car, he also owns an Acura TSX and a Volkswagen Golf. An expensive car in his collection is a Bugatti Huayra which costs 1.4 million dollars.
- Larry Ellison: The founder and CEO of Oracle drives a Lexus LS 600h, a luxury sedan. Of course this is not the only car he owns. He also has a McLaren F1 and an Audi R8. Larry Ellison seems to like speed.
- Elon Musk: He has a variety of cars in his garage. Elon Musk loves the Porsche 911. He has a Porsche 911 Turbo. Furthermore, he owns several other cars such as a 1978 BMW 320i, a 1920 Ford Model T, an E-Type Jaguar Roadster, a Lotus Esprit, a 1997 McLaren F1, a Hamman BMW M5, an Audi Q7, a Tesla Model S and a Tesla Cybertruckx.
- Mukesh Ambani: He has a collection of several luxury cars. He has a Tesla Model S 100D, a Bentley Bentayga, a Bentley Flying Spur, a Mercedes Benz 660 Guard and a Rolls Royce Cullinan. These are only some of the cars that he owns. It is said that this family owns more than 150 cars.
- Jeff Bezos: He is one of those businessmen who do not spend much money on expensive cars. He once bought a Honda Accord and seems to still drive a newer model of the same car. Before this car, he used to drive a 1987 Chevrolet Blazer.
- Warren Buffet: He sold a Lincoln Town Car and a DTS at charity auctions. He currently owns a Cadillac XTS. He bought the car in 2014 for 45.000 dollars.
- Al Waleed Bin Talal: It is said that he owns almost 300 luxury cars including Ferraris, Lamborghinis and more. His office car is a Rolls Royce Fancy costing a 300.000 dollars. By the way this specific cars is among the cheapest he drives. Furthermore, he owns a Rolls Royce Phantom costing 2.1 million dollars. This car is covered with diamonds.
- Carlos Slim Helu: He can afford buying many expensive cars. He owns a Bentley Continental Flying Spur with a cost of $300.000. Another car in his collection is a 1941 vintage Cadillac Escalade. He also owns a navy Mercedes.
- Jack Ma: The CEO of Alibaba is China’s second richest man. He owns only three cars. A Mercedes Maybach which costs almost 500.000 dollars and has a lavish interior, a BMW 760Li and Roewe RX5 SUV costing $15.000.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org