French Luxury Tycoon Bernard Arnault Has Become The World’s Richest Beating Jeff Bezos
French billionaire Bernard Arnault, the head of luxury goods group LVMH, has become the world’s wealthiest with a net worth of $186.2 billion, beating Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, according to data compiled by Forbes. LVMH Chairman was roughly $200 million richer than Amazon.com Inc.’s Jeff Bezos. LVMH is a conglomerate with over 70 top brands in the world under its belt.
With a net worth of roughly $147.3 billion Tesla CEO Elon Musk moved down one spot to the third position in the list of world’s richest persons, followed by Bill Gates (No. 4, $125.5 billion), Mark Zuckerberg (No. 5, $114.7 billion); and Warren Buffett (No. 6, $108.7 billion).
Larry Ellison is the 7th-richest person in the world, with $102.3 billion. Larry Page ranked 8th with a personal wealth of $ billion, followed by Sergey Brin with $97.1 billion. Amancio Ortega is placed 10th with a net worth of $89.1 billion.
The top 10 richest individuals in the world, 2021
- Bernard Arnault & family: $186.2 billion, France
- Jeff Bezos: $186.0 billion, United States
- Elon Musk: $147.3 billion, United States
- Bill Gates: $125.5 billion, United States
- Mark Zuckerberg: $114.7 billion, United States
- Warren Buffett: $108.7 billion, United States
- Larry Ellison: $102.3 billion, United States
- Larry Page: $100.2 billion, United States
- Sergey Brin: $97.1 billion, United States
- Amancio Ortega: $89.1 billion, Spain
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org