Best Resorts In Mykonos, (Cyclades, Greece) For The Luxury Experience You Crave, 2020
Family vacation in Mykonos
First of all, Mykonos is Greece’s most famous cosmopolitan island, a whitewashed paradise in the heart of the Cyclades. The extravagant and irresistible island is particularly popular among crowds looking for a nonstop party atmosphere. But it’s not all about thumping music.
- Santa Marina, a luxury collection resort: Built like a mini village on a private peninsula overlooking the Aegean Sea, the Santa Marina is picture-postcard Greece, and with its private beach, helipad and stunningly beautiful pool bars, it is the home base of the likes of Mel Gibson and Linda Evangelista.
It sits on the only private beach of Mykonos with panoramic views of Ornos Bay and the Aegean Sea. At the Santa Marina, a Luxury Collection Resort, guests are treated to a welcome respite from the Cyclades’ party-till-dawn ethos. It’s a different world inside the manned gates of this resort…one where sea-view suites and villas strike the perfect balance between unabashed luxury and Greek tradition (think simple cubist architecture, whitewashed walls and contemporary furniture complemented by modern artworks), and the restaurants and bars are poolside oases for long, leisurely lunches to sweeping views of the blue waters of the Aegean. The absolute highlight is the part glam part boho Buddha-Bar Beach were the ceviche sea bass with aji Amarillo and the platter of lobster and grilled octopus border on sinful indulgences. For an exclusive-feeling spot on Mykonos.
- Cavo Tagoo: Mix cosmopolitan sophistication with barefoot island chic, and you get a hotel that is almost a work of art. Yet Cavo Tagoo is designed not to overwhelm the eye but simply to be worthy of the beautiful Mykonos views. Rooms are completed spectacular with amazing views and comforts that could fulfill the needs of the most demand visitor.
- Kensho Psarou Beach Hotel: Mykonos’ latest and greatest boutique beach hotel in Psarou beach is born! Kenshō Boutique Hotels & Villas new addition, Kenshō Psarou. Right outside your door is the busy and cosmopolitan Psarou Beach, the most famous beach on the island. Dig your toes into the white sand. Then dip in the calm, crystal waters and take in the mountain backdrop. Think Zen. Think Wow. If there is one place that ensures an almost spiritual experience it has to be Kenshō. The hotel goes for the highest hospitality standards while embracing fine art and design in its quest to “awake the senses”.
- Bill & Coo Suites: A sea-view boutique hotel Mykonos town, just500 meters from town, above Megali Ammos beach, presents breathtaking Mykonian sunset views from all 32 suites and public areas. Effortlessly weaving modern comfort, local fine dining, sheer relaxation, and refined luxury BILL & COO SUITES and LOUNGE encapsulates memorable summer experiences. This hotel is creating more opportunities to adore its serene atmosphere, minimal decor—and amazing sunsets. This effortlessly beautiful, Mediterranean-chic boutique hotel is a great hangout for fashionable travelers or couples on a romantic weekend trip.
- Mykonos Blu, Grecotel: Imagine a place where the sea and sky hypnotize adventurous souls. A blue oasis where the sun wraps each day in brilliant white. Nestled in the cosmopolitan island, discovered by jet setters, are the island bungalows and private villas of Mykonos Blu, thoughtfully designed to reflect the cubist lines of the Cyclades. Set on a low bluff overlooking the world-famous beach at Psarou, this dream resort floats on the edge of an Aegean fantasy, just like the unique infinity pool that seems to hover in the air. The Elixir Fitness Gallery and romantic bungalow suites with private pools make this one of the most sought-after hotels in the Aegean.
Have you read?
# Best countries in the world for a child to be born in, 2020
# Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2020
# Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2020
# World’s Best Cities For Expats, 2020