Clothing is one of the most important aspects for enhancing the appearance of a woman CEO. It brings out confidence, style, and ease to the CEO and becomes important in creating a stunning brand image. With western country brands being too expensive and monotonous, Asian brands are becoming much popular with sustainable options, affordable prices, and great clothing range. These brands are also on the move to bring out some fantastic options for the woman CEOs of all ages who are in need of perfect clothing for all occasions. Here is the list of Top clothing brands for Women CEOs in Asia:
- Pomelo: This Bangkok based digital native fashion concept is one of the fastest-growing ASEAN brands in clothing. It allows the customers to narrow down their clothing choices online and can send them to physical stores where they can try them on. The brand has blended customer service to online e-commerce at a great style and poise.
- Miniso: The Japanese based brand has some fantastic clothing options which are made from sustainable forms. The brand’s idea is to bring high-quality products to customers at an affordable price. Their branding is quite adept in bringing out a unique factor to the product. Miniso has emerged into the biggest Asian franchise with a lot of stores opening globally and became a popular name in the western countries as well.
- Beslow: This predominantly menswear brand doesn’t limit the women CEOs to try out their trademark trench coats which go well on any outfit. The brand aims to mix menswear clothing to subtle, youthful twists to give a dynamic look for the CEO outfit. Also try out their casual jackets, shirts and tailor-made trousers.
- Dim. E.Cres: A Korean brand offering high-quality clothing which is centered on luxury streetwear which goes effortlessly well with creative company CEOs.For all those woman leaders who love to be casual and at the same time make a style statement, this is the right brand to opt for.
- Commes Des Garcons: This relatively older brand was created in the year 1973 inspired by Parisian fashion. The brand continued to make waves all through the 1980s with their high fashion trends and revolutionizing the way clothing is perceived in Japan. It is also regarded as the most enigmatic, expansive and influential labels in history.
- TRUST Studios: The most stripped-down streetwear with iconography with meaning is the brand’s most striking aspect. The brand blends eastern lifestyle with American casualness which is minimal and at the same time makes an appeal. Their Yakult hoodies and T-shirts are aimed at being day-long comfortable and also sleek to look at.
- Blindness: The brand includes androgyny and gender roles in the clothing which is a rare possibility. For the progressive thinkers who are looking for excitingly wearable clothing, Blindness is the brand. Another added perk is- their clothing is quite comfortable and made of extremely sleek fabric. Though based in Korea, Blindness has been making waves globally.
The Top 30 Women-Friendly Travel Destinations In The World For 2019.
Richest Billionaires In The United States, 2019.
Revealed: 100 Best Cities For Business Travel In 2020.
Ranked: These Are The Richest States In The U.S. 2019.
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.
We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here’s our email: email@example.com.
Follow The CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter (@ceoworld), Instagram, and LinkedIn.