The Top 6 Destinations Of 2019 For Nature Lovers
Traveling from one place to another actually opens up new doors of perception towards life and brings out novel ideas of adventure and unique experiences. Apart from entertainment and rejuvenation during the travel, the vast knowledge and realization about history and heritage to greatest places in the world. For young travelers, in particular, it brings out new ideas and equips the person with deep practical knowledge. In fact, every such heritage destination has an intense story to tell which speaks about courage, fighting spirit, aggression, and achievements. We bring you the list of top 6 destinations for nature lovers in the year 2019:
- Galapagos Islands: Situated in the massive Pacific Ocean of South American region, these 19 islands is a unique living museum and showcases the brilliance of evolution. Regarded as the melting pot of marine species, Galapagos was formed by ongoing seismic and volcanic activity. The unusual animal life here is a treat for the animal lover to watch. Spot the land iguana, giant tortoise and many times of finch!
- Machu Picchu, Peru: Built by Inca Pachacutec, the greatest statesman of Tahuantinsuyo who ruled from 1438 to 1471. The chronological date as per the carbon-14 goes back to the fifteenth century. This area marks the lost battle that defined victory over Chancas and giving power to Inca Pachacutec. This amazing citadel is a world UNESCO heritage site for the breathtaking aura it carries.
- Silk Road of Baku: Capital of Azerbaijan, the ancient trade route here received trade from the East and shipped across the Caspian Sea. It was the crucial link for trade between Central Asia and the West since the Roman era. Many artifacts of Egyptian-Roman origin was discovered in this region which dates back to 5th century BC. Baku also witnessed Mongolian invasions around 13-14th centuries which was a strategic base for their power across Central Asia. The monuments here are of multiple religious origins including Zoroastrian, Christian and Islamic influences.
- The Great Barrier Reef, Australia: Regarded as the most precious natural gifts of Australia and gained name as the greatest barrier reef in the world. With an abundance of marine life and having 3000 individual reef systems and coral cays. Explore the best of marine life along with sporting activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, helicopter rides, bare boats and bottom-glass boat viewing along with friendly dolphins swimming in the beautiful turquoise waters.
- Ohrid Region, Albania and North Macedonia: This fantastic destination has been in world heritage list since 1979. The landscape marvel around the area of Lake Ohrid in Albania and North Macedonia is a photographer’s delight. The Lin Peninsula and the adjoining shoreline is a breathtaking place to watch.
- Migratory Bird Sanctuary, China: The natural coast of Yellow-Sea-Bohai Gulf of China features the largest mudflat system in the world. One can witness largest set of migratory birds which include the list of most endangered species in the world. It is a breathtaking sight to watch such birds in the midst of beautiful lake landscape and lush greenery.
Have you read?
# Countries With The Highest Average Life Expectancies In 2030.
# The World’s Best Performing Companies 2019.
# The World’s Safest Cities Ranking, 2019.
# World’s Most Luxurious Hotels, 2019.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org