While designing an innovative product and enthralling the customers with experimentation is one big challenge in business, marketing, and promoting the product so that it reaches the right kind of audience is even a bigger ball game. Marketing is one of the most sought after disciplines in MBA which needs people skills, decision-making, awareness of contemporary businesses, and so on. It also requires a thorough understanding of various cultural backgrounds and the nuances of their psyche. Europe is one continent which has a gifted way of different cultural heritage and strong historic background. We bring the list of top MBA colleges in Europe which are adept in Marketing:
- HEC Paris, France: Being the most selective MBA institute in the world, HEC ranks in the third position globally following with Harvard Business School and INSEAD. The Marketing MBA here is practical-oriented and enables the students to interact with the international audience and from walks of life. The institute also promotes gender equality in terms of admission. Because of its location being in the fashion and arts capital like Paris, the student can get strong cultural-historic roots during the course of study. HEC Paris ranked No. 15 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world for 2019.
- INSEAD, France: With its dual-campus degree one in Fountainbleau, France and another one in Singapore, INSEAD is a great choice to pursue a marketing MBA. Not just in marketing, the campus also has top ranks in entrepreneurship, employability and alumni outcomes, and in thought leadership- all the necessary skills needed for a tailor-made. INSEAD Business School ranked No. 1 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world for 2019.
- London Business School, UK: With strong historic roots and heritage, London Business School is a fantastic campus for a marketing degree. The coursework is pragmatic which keeps in mind about the contemporary marketing scenario and brings a deep insight into the subject. The faculty enables the students to indulge in stringent decision-making actions that are beneficiary and fetching. London Business School ranked No. 8 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world for 2019.
- Said Business School, University of Oxford, UK: Regarded as the oldest business school in the English speaking world, Said ranks globally in the ninth position for overall management studies. The b-school inculcates ideologies on leadership, the return of investment, profitability, and dynamism in their marketing degree course. The international student intake in this institution is quite impressive which enables the students to interact with people from various backgrounds. Said Business School ranked No. 10 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world for 2019.
- Imperial College, UK: This institute is renowned for its triple-accreditation despite its shorter duration of existence (founded in the year 2004). The college inculcates applied learning in terms of marketing which brings out the best from each management professional. The degree here is tailor-made to suit the individual student’s requirements and enables them to bring out a spontaneous approach in understanding tough concepts. This leads the students to be more dynamic, well-versed and enthralling in the way they take up the management profession. Imperial College Business School ranked No. 65 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world for 2019.
- Judge Business School, Cambridge, UK: Many legendary tech leaders along with historic scholars pursued their studies in the campus of Cambridge University- for a good reason. Being a traditional rival for Oxford University, Judge Business School is no less in providing international standard marketing degree for the passionate management professional. Cambridge Judge Business School ranked No. 20 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world for 2019.
Have you read?
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.
We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here’s our email: email@example.com.
Follow The CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter (@ceoworld), Instagram, and LinkedIn.