Food is one of those unique aspects which is common to every human being irrespective of their creed, nationality or background. It is one connecting factor which brings people together for the cultural roots, flavors, and hues. Every area in the world has something unique when it comes to offering food. Some cultures even consider food to be having a divine factor that is a life-force for happy living. Europe, in particular, is a fantastic destination with a multitude of countries having a unique language, culture, and sumptuous cuisines. This is the reason why a lot of global travelers who are foodies head to Europe for a once in a lifetime experience. We bring you the list of magical foodie destinations in Europe to visit:
- Copenhagen: It might be surprising to see this as the top in the list but the variety of cuisines offered here is breathtaking. Right from amazing street food like Hot dogs on the food joints, also try out Smorrebrod which is Denmark’s traditional dish. This open-face sandwich comes with a slice of rye bread, fish or meat loaded with veggies. Durum Shawarma has Turkish flavors because of the historic interactions between the countries. For the Mediterranean food lovers, falafel is a must-try as well.
- Paris: This lovely city is not just home for fashion and art, but also for the lavish food scene. One can have a delicious serving of coffees ranging from the world-famous cappuccino to latte. The wide range of brasseries and bistros that offer greatest range of baked food. Excitingly affordable food options are available in Paris ranging from croissants to delicious rolls. Experience the laid back Parisian culture in the lens of food!
- Barcelona: The frivolous and sunny city Barcelona is the home of experimental food and lovely cuisine. Try Paella which is a rice and seafood dish that originates from Valencia. This dish has great significance and served specially on occasions and festivals.Calcots and romesco sauce is native to the region of Catalonia. The sweet onions are tastefully grilled in homemade romesco sauce which is a Catalan salsa prepared with hazelnuts, almonds, and red peppers! For additional indulgence on food, try Pa Amb Tomaquet which is basically crumbed bread served with tomato topping.
- London: The home of greatest historic stories, heritage, and colonial influences has brought a variety of cuisines to this magical destination. The British breakfast comprises of scrambled eggs, steak and kidney pie which is a trademark for the region. The national dish Fish and Chips is artfully made here. London also embraced the Indian curry- Chicken Tikka as the most loved dish for the spice and unique taste it offers! London is also known for a wide variety of desserts such as loaded fruit truffles and caramel custard as well.
- Rome: Being the capital for the most exquisite food scene in Europe, Italy- Rome is a majestic place to try wood-fired pizzas and a wide range of pasta varieties- ranging from Ravioli, Penne, and Spaghetti. Also, try the local and less known dish tramezzini- the Italian version of a sandwich! The rolled beef in tomato sauce is another highlight dish to try out.
Have you read?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org