It’s not surprising that Manhattan College has been recognized as the most transformative college in the United States for 2019, according to Money magazine, while Mount Saint Mary’s University and MCPHS University placed second and third, respectively.
The 2019 rankings placed the University of California-Riverside in fourth ahead of California State University-Stanislaus into fifth; while Worcester Polytechnic Institute ranked sixth, and California State University-Northridge seventh.
Overall, among the top ten most transformative colleges in the United States for 2019, the eighth, ninth, and tenth positions are held by San Jose State University, California State University-Channel Islands, and the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Most Transformative Colleges list ranked institutions based on their “value add” scores. The “value add” indicator signifies when an institution’s graduates perform better than would be expected based on their academic and economic backgrounds. Factors include graduation rates, earnings, and student loan repayment.
These are the most transformative colleges in the United States For 2019
- Manhattan College, Riverdale- NY
- Mount Saint Mary’s University, Los Angeles- CA
- MCPHS University, Boston- MA
- University of California-Riverside, Riverside- CA
- California State University-Stanislaus, Turlock- CA
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester- MA
- California State University-Northridge, Northridge- CA
- San Jose State University, San Jose- CA
- California State University-Channel Islands, Camarillo- CA
- The University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago- IL
- California State University-Fresno, Fresno- CA
- California State University-Long Beach, Long Beach- CA
- Iona College, New Rochelle- NY
- California State Polytechnic University-Pomona, Pomona- CA
- College of the Holy Cross, Worcester- MA
- California State University-Monterey Bay, Seaside- CA
- California State University-Fullerton, Fullerton- CA
- The University of California-Irvine, Irvine- CA
- California State University-San Bernardino, San Bernardino- CA
- California State University-Chico, Chico- CA
- CUNY Bernard M Baruch College, New York- NY
- Montclair State University, Montclair- NJ
- La Salle University, Philadelphia- PA
- University of California-Davis, Davis- CA
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy, Buzzards Bay- MA
- Union College, Schenectady- NY
- San Francisco State University, San Francisco- CA
- University of California-San Diego, La Jolla- CA
- St Thomas Aquinas College, Sparkill- NY
- College of Mount Saint Vincent, Bronx- NY
- Augsburg University, Minneapolis- MN
- Saint Peter’s University, Jersey City- NJ
- Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster- PA
- California State University-San Marcos, San Marcos- CA
- Lake Forest College, Lake Forest- IL
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston- MA
- Bates College, Lewiston- ME
- SUNY at Albany, Albany- NY
- Cabrini University, Radnor- PA
- Farmingdale State College, Farmingdale- NY
- Framingham State University, Framingham- MA
- Bentley University, Waltham- MA
- University of California-Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara- CA
- Holy Family University, Philadelphia- PA
- Fairfield University, Fairfield- CT
- University of California-Los Angeles, Los Angeles- CA
- Hobart William Smith Colleges, Geneva- NY
- St Lawrence University, Canton- NY
- Merrimack College, North Andover- MA
- Saint Martin’s University, Lacey- WA
- The Vanguard University of Southern California, Costa Mesa- CA
Have you read?
Profile: Facts About Victoria’s Secret You Should Know.
5 Myths About Beautiful Mongolia You Should Not Believe.
5 Things To Keep in Mind before studying in Japan.
How Corporations Can Empower the Global Workforce of the Future by Vivek Sharma.
5 Things You Should Know Before Making a Visit to Auschwitz.
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.
We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here’s our email: email@example.com.
Follow The CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter (@ceoworld), Instagram, and LinkedIn.