The women entrepreneurs of the modern-day world are not only commanding dynamism in business but also bringing out style inspiration with their amazing dressing sense and presentation skills. Because they need to frequently interact with clients, CEOs of other company and a lot of people from different walks of life much often, grooming becomes much important for the female entrepreneurs.
With their busy schedules and time being too precious, the female entrepreneurs find it difficult to squeeze in time for grooming and self-care. Here are some top grooming tips for women entrepreneurs under 30 who are looking for some genuine help :
- Skin Care: Just because you are in the 20s when skin is afresh doesn’t mean that skincare can take a back seat. The 20s is the time for women to focus on a regular skincare routine which can help in the long run. Based on your skin type, use a moisturizer regularly to ward off dry skin and always carry a sunscreen with a good SPF in your bag. Make the cleanse-tone-moisturize a part of your skincare routine which keeps the face bright and beautiful. Take a healthy diet which includes a lot of fruits and veggies to keep the skin beautiful inside out!
- Watch Your Hairdo: Being an entrepreneur shouldn’t let you be too frivolous in hairdos and based on your hair type, choose a hairdo which suits your personal style and also which is easy to maintain. For frizzy hair, invest in good hair serum which is non-sticky and a neat conditioner as well. For all those with oily hair problems, use a shampoo which wards off extra oil from the scalp and keeps the hair shiny and flowy. Your hairdo should look well put-together and elegant all the time.
- Go Minimal with Makeup: Female entrepreneurs under 30 needn’t spend much time on make-up or concealing the natural looks because of the youthful charm they already possess. So, a makeup ritual which is minimal and at the same time helps to enhance your good features will suffice. Use a healthy eye-liner for swift and neat eye make-up and carry a compact with you all the time for a quick touch-up when outdoors. Highlight the cheekbones with a good foundation which matches your skin tone. Do not invest in shiny eye shadows or artificial colored lipsticks that make your look overly dressed.
- Look for the Body Language: Even before you start talking or display your communication skills, the body language comes a long way in an entrepreneur’s life. Do not slouch while sitting or walking which gives an impression of low confidence. Keep the spine straight while sitting and lean mildly during conversations which makes the opposite person understand that you are interested in their talk. Walk confidently as you own the world and swiftly as well to display feminity.
- Accessorize well: Make sure you have a well-functioning handbag which can accommodate all your essentials as you step-out. Do not invest in expensive and branded accessories but see the ones which display your inner character. A simple silver chain with a beautiful pendant along with a metallic watch is a perfect suitor during your business day!
Have you read?
# Best Hotel Credit Cards Of 2019.
# Best Business Travel Agencies In The United States.
# Top 100 Best Executive Search Firms And Consultants That Dominate The Recruiting Business.
# The World’s Top 20 Most Charitable Billionaires.
# Richest Families In The World, 2018.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com