Out of all masters degrees, marketing management is the toughest because of the real-time experience demand is much more in it. Marketing a product depends on individual skills, approach, and knowing much more about the standard market rules as well. It is quite a dynamic subject and aspirants with a bit of challenge prefer such a tough career path.
However, not all universities are specialized in giving the right management degree. We bring some of the best universities in the world which offers the ideal marketing management degree to cater your every career needs.
Europe’s Top Business Schools For Marketing Management Degree, 2019:
- Imperial College Business School, London, UK: With a rich history and excellent curriculum, this business school has the best marketing management degree options. Their syllabus is close to real-time marketing scenario instead of being too bookish or academic. Gender equality in admissions is another added advantage. Imperial College Business School is also ranked 65th in the world in the 2019 CEOWORLD magazine’s Best business schools in the world.
Program: MSc Strategic Marketing (Fees: £28,300) MSc Strategic Marketing is a one-year, full-time program that transforms recent graduates into future business leaders who understand marketing from a strategic perspective.
- HEC Paris, France: Learn all the marketing management principles in this legendary university which has top-class faculty and infrastructure. The global students are quite high here leading to good cultural exchange during the studies. The added perk is staying in the glamorous city Paris and explore the local heritage and history as well. In the CEOWORLD magazine “Best Business Schools” rankings of the world’s leading MBA programs, HEC Paris is ranked 15th globally and 8th in Europe.
Program: MSc Marketing (Fees: €24,525) – MSc Marketing provides an integrated approach to marketing that combines advanced knowledge in traditional and digital marketing with a strategic mindset.
- ESADE Business School, Barcelona, Spain: The passionate business school of Spain has a great intake of international students from various regional backgrounds. The marketing course here lasts for 18 months and brings about a good understanding of the core principles. The gender equality policy is a great fetching point for this university too. In the CEOWORLD magazine rankings of the world’s leading MBA programs, ESADE Business School is ranked 9th in the “Best Business Schools” league table.
Program: MSc in Marketing Management (Fees: €28,500) – The ESADE MSc in Marketing Management prepares you to excel in this fast-changing environment. It exposes you to the essential theory while challenging you to build the agility, strategic thinking and the confidence to find effective solutions to complex, real-world marketing challenges. You’ll emerge with the rounded capabilities of a world-class socially responsible marketer: able to analyze, evaluate and manage market opportunities in the global context.
- Warwick Business School (WBS), UK: The old-time British feel of education and academics is one amazing experience for sure. Choose Warwick Business School for brilliant indulgence into marketing principles and their research exchange programs are quite attractive as well. The university is also quite budget friendly for the international student. In the CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world rankings 2019, Warwick Business School (WBS) MBA program has a global ranking of 54 (out of 106) institutions.
Program: MSc Business with Marketing (Fees: £28,500) – Want to develop comprehensive business skills to give your career a boost? WBS MSc in Business with Marketing offers you the opportunity to study business and get specific insight into marketing.
- University of Edinburgh Business School, UK: The classy university offers the best marketing management options in undergraduate and post-graduation too. The faculty here are quite experienced and senior most –handpicked to bring the best for the students. Enjoy the sublime weather of the United Kingdom during the educational stay here.
Programs: Masters in Marketing (Fees: £22,600) – MSc will give you an in-depth knowledge of marketing from both an academic and practitioner’s perspective, enabling you to address marketing challenges in critical and creative ways. Masters in Marketing and Business Analysis (Fees: £22,600) – MSc in Marketing and Business Analysis will provide you with the theoretical foundations of marketing and the data analysis and business modeling techniques that are increasingly being used to shape and inform business decisions.
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, Netherlands: If you are free spirited by nature and love to dwell into a creative pathway, Erasmus is the best place to do Marketing Masters. Located in the sublime Amsterdam, Erasmus’s curriculum is experimental yet rooted to standards. The international student intake here is very promising as it gives great exposure for the student to meet people from different cultural backgrounds. The 2019 CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools ranking placed Rotterdam School of Management as the #14 best MBA in Europe, and #42 in the World.
Program: MSc Marketing Management (Fees: €27,000) – This one year, full-time program is for recent bachelor graduates with a background in business administration, economics, marketing or communication and the ambition to gain in-depth knowledge of marketing management and how it functions as a key driver of a company’s performance.
- Birmingham Business School, UK: For the right marketing principles which keep in account the real-time business trends and a dash of historic heritage, Birmingham is the perfect place to be. Excellent campus, great teachers and their library is one of its kind. Birmingham Business School was ranked #100 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world ranking 2019.
Program: Strategic Marketing and Consulting MSc (Fees: £20,970) – Strategic marketing needs high-level skills, critical awareness of current issues and challenges, and the ability to respond rapidly to ever-changing markets. This MSc is designed for graduates and practicing managers already familiar with basic marketing concepts. Marketing Communications MSc (Fees: £20,970) – Advanced communications practitioners can give companies a strong competitive edge, taking their brand into global markets through well-executed advertising campaigns, targeted communications and clear, sustainable strategies. International Marketing MSc (Fees: £20,970) – This MSc is open to graduates from all disciplines who are interested in a career in the lively world of international marketing. You will explore all the up-to-date thinking, theories, principles and practice of the discipline.
Have you read?
# Best Music Schools In The World For 2019.
# Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2019.
# Best Business Schools In The World For 2019.
# World’s Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools, 2019.
# Best Law Schools In The World, 2019.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org