For a dynamic businesswoman or women entrepreneurs, the wardrobe is the first aspect to look into. The perfect clothing choices give a good impression for every meeting conducted, every talk was given and every decision made also. A commanding outfit worn by the businesswoman brings a confident aura to the company and also creates a lasting impression of the brand image as well.
With so many attractive brand options available in the market, businesswomen often get confused with choosing the right brand. Especially for women over 30, the choice of brands depends on elegance and individual style which enhances the stylish image. Here are some of the world-class brands for businesswomen over 30.
Top fashion brands for women entrepreneurs redefining business
- Ann Taylor: For HR-friendly silhouettes and fun colors, this is the perfect brand for businesswomen over 30. Ranging from pencil skirts, cute detailing blouses and tailored fits, Ann Taylor offers the best possible workwear range for mid-level businesswomen. Conservative look is needed for formal meetings and Ann Taylor exactly offers exactly the same requirement.
- M.M.LaFleur: The trend of minimalism is catching up quite well off late among businesswomen. Instead of flamboyant formal wear, many are choosing elegant yet minimalistic outfits which make a statement. MM. La Fleur is one celebrated brand which has a fantastic range for all body- types. This brand also has unique Bento Box feature which is like a subscription box where one can add 5- 6 outfits for an attractive price.
- Aday: Workwear usually demands to be flexible enough that the wearer can carry the dress for long hours in the office. The material should be comfortable to wear with an attractive range of trousers in various fits. From comfortable all-day fit to formal cigarette trouser fits, Aday offers just the best. These pants are also thermoregulating and pilling resistant. Their Turn it Up pants also was appreciated by The Cut and Fast Company.
- Everlane: If you are a businesswoman with a casual outfit and yet to look polished, this is the perfect brand to choose. The brand has exquisite denim jackets and brilliant accessories range from bags and shoes. For all-day footwear comfort, take the Day Glove Flats. These go perfectly well with a formal dress along with a casual outfit like shorts.
- Banana Republic: Looking for sober colors which still make a glamorous statement? Banana Republic is the magical brand you are looking for. Choose the perfect dresses which go well with all occasions, and suit all body-types. For the tailored formal clothing and trousers, Banana Republic offers affordable clothing.
- Lou and Grey: For creative businesswomen, formal dresses will not always fit the bill. At times for cocktail parties, one would choose a chic outfit. Lou and Grey is one of the hottest brands for work wear which is sober along with a tinge of prettiness.
- Loft: Some businesswomen choose such outfits which are suitable for any day occasions in order to save budget along with calculating the time needed to change into one another. For such women, Loft offers the work- to beach outfits which are tailored to suit every occasion perfectly!
Have you read?
# Four simple ways leaders can make the workplace less stressful for their team by Dr. Amantha Imber.
# Revealed: These Are The Best US States To Live In, 2019.
# Which New York Colleges And Universities Are Ranked In The Top 100 Nationally For Best Value?
# America’s Top 100 Best Value Colleges And Universities For 2019.
# What Are You Doing To Help Your Team Succeed by John Akhoian.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com