Weddings can be hectic and all the pressure of organizing a successful one can certainly take a toll on you. After handling logistics, making sure that the décor is top notch, managing your guests, and more, the last thing you want to be stressing over is shortlisting the places for your honeymoon.
Well, fret not! We have considered the most romantic places in the world and narrowed the list down to the
Top 10 Romantic Places in the World for Honeymoon
Mauritius is commonly compared to
Editors’ Choice: Best Luxury Hotels in Mauritius:
1. Seapoint Boutique Hotel, Mauritius.
2. Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury, Mauritius.
3. The Oberoi Beach Resort, Mauritius
4. Baystone Boutique Hotel & Spa, Mauritius.
5. Constance Prince Maurice, Mauritius.
6. Constance Belle Mare Plage, Mauritius.
7. LUX* Le Morne, Mauritius.
8. LUX* Belle Mare, Mauritius.
9. LUX* Grand Gaube, Mauritius.
10. Anelia Resort & Spa, Mauritius.
2. Fiji Islands
Walk hand-in-hand and celebrate your love within the hidden Eden of private beaches. Let love wrap you around as you explore the dark-leaved jungles and the sky blue waters along with your special someone in one of the most exotic places for honeymoon. Fiji Islands encompass several beaches where you two lovebirds can watch the most beautiful sunsets together!
One of the most stunning and romantic honeymoon
A prime honeymoon destination for generations, Bermuda is maybe the most relaxing spot that a couple may choose for their first vacation with each other as Mr. and Mrs. The country’s legendary pink sands, flower-bedecked landscape, clear blue waters, and powdery pink beaches sit just 600 miles off the coast of North Carolina.
Editors’ Choice: Best Luxury Hotels in Bermuda:
1. Elbow Beach Bermuda Resort, Bermuda.
2. Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel, Bermuda.
3. Coco Reef Resort, Bermuda.
4. Royal Palms Hotel, Bermuda.
5. Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa, Bermuda.
6. Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa, Bermuda.
7. Fairmont Southampton – Beach, Spa & Golf Resort, Bermuda.
8. Rosewood Bermuda.
9. The Loren at Pink Beach, Bermuda.
10. Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, Bermuda.
5. Phuket and Krabi
If you’re hoping for a fun, island-hopping honeymoon that does not start and end with just beaches, Phuket and Krabi, in Southern Thailand, is best suited for you! There’s tons for you to try and explore. If you’re interested, take out time to experience the famous night-life that Thailand has got to offer.
When thinking of Maldives, the primary thing that comes to mind are the huts suspended over the azure water of the Indian Ocean that guarantee luxury and an epic time spent enjoying the salubrious weather of the place. Dive deep and explore the colorful coral reefs, along with your beloved, or surf over them, and revel in the
Editors’ Choice: Best Luxury Hotels in the Maldives:
1. Angsana Velavaru, Maldives.
2. Furaveri Island Resort & Spa, Maldives.
3. Kandima Maldives.
4. Mirihi Island Resort, Maldives.
5. AYADA Maldives.
6. Velassaru Maldives.
7. Kurumba Maldives.
8. The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives.
9. Bandos Maldives.
10. Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa, Maldives.
Possibly the simplest viewpoint for the Mediterranean, Santorini in Greece guarantees vistas of azure seas and skies that hold you in awe. Athens and Delphi with their legendary ruins also are a must-visit. Or flee from the crowds by visiting some lesser-known islands, like Cythera and Kastelorizo. Greece is amongst the world’s top luxury yacht charter destinations, according to CEOWORLD magazine. The American business news publication has published photos of the world’s best luxury yacht charter destinations, and these include Dodecanese Islands in Greece (ranked No. 1), Balearic Isles in Spain (No. 2); the French Riviera, France (No. 3), Dalmatian coast & Dubrovnik in Croatia (No. 4), and the Bahamas and the British Virgin Islands (No. 5).
Editors’ Choice: Best Luxury Hotels in Athens, Greece:
1. NJV Athens Plaza, Athens, Greece.
2. Grand Hyatt Athens, Greece.
3. Divani Palace Acropolis, Athens, Greece.
4. Wyndham Grand Athens, Greece.
5. Electra Metropolis Hotel, Athens, Greece.
6. AthensWas, Athens, Greece.
7. Wyndham Athens Residence, Athens, Greece.
8. St. George Lycabettus Lifestyle Hotel, Athens, Greece.
9. New Hotel, Athens, Greece.
10. InterContinental Athenaeum, Athens, Greece.
Seychelles is an exotic and secluded getaway, good for a romantic honeymoon on the big sandy beaches. With unmatched beauty and endless romantic experiences, it’s one among the best romantic honeymoon destinations on a budget. Let the solitude of one of the most romantic places add a charming touch to your memorable and intimate times.
For the cultural history buffs, Bhutan is a great honeymoon destination option. Celebrate your union at a seventh-century temple or a 17th-century fort or in an old palace that resonates with wonderful stories of yesteryears and head to the countryside for solace and privacy.
10. Bora Bora
Crystal-clear waters, picturesque mountains and a reef swirling with colourful fish. Bora Bora has been recently voted among the best islands in the world by various agencies. Charter a helicopter to take you around lofty Mount Otemanu, then land on a neighbouring island for a tour of a black pearl.
Honeymoons are essential. Who doesn’t dream of a Honeymoon where the sand is swept away from beneath your feet by the waves that kiss your toes, or one where the while you stand hand in hand along with your soul mate! So pack your bags and set out to one of the aforementioned top 10 romantic honeymoon destinations, to start out your never-ending journey of love
Have you read?
10 Most Exotic Destinations To Visit On Your Honeymoon.
The World’s 10 Best Honeymoon Stays Destinations.
Top Honeymoon Destinations In 2019 Revealed.
Best Luxury Destinations For Wedding And Honeymoon Among Millionaires And Billionaires.
Top Romantic Places In The World.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org