Top 20 Luxury Travel Operators From Around The World
In case you want to explore the world in luxurious style, you have all your pleasure to plan quite ahead. Your tour might include a trip in luxury yacht, or cruise, exploring in a helicopter or ride a hot air balloon, with all fantasies conglomerated to realize your dreams. We have researched and put across 20 tour agents who can plan your holiday in the most luxurious way possible.
- Celebrity Cruises: The agency offers distinct voyages which are exclusive and over 309 in number. The cruise program includes host, an invitation to a cocktail reception, complementary and exclusive shore event, private car and drivers. The cruise embodies luxury as well as appeals to foodies with their innovative yet gourmet cuisine.
- Disney Cruise Line: Based on the imagination of Disney dream makers, the Disney cruise earned numerous awards including Conde Nast Traveler and Reader’s Choice awards. There are featured activities for “adults only” as well as those dedicated to “kids only.” You can enjoy Broadway-caliber live Disney shows, fireworks, themed restaurants, unique deck parties, and special youth clubs.
- Holland America Line: This is one of the most famous cruise lines that got incepted in 1987. The fleet of 15 ships offers 500 cruises visiting all the continents. They are the award-winning cruise having star dining facilities, extensive activities, and enrichment programs. The cruise departs from Ft. Lauderdale and features a large contingent of cruise specialists.
- Norwegian Cruise Line: They introduced the freestyle cruising concept featuring an assortment of delicious dining option and innovative activities that will keep you entertained throughout the year. They have single studio cabins and also double bedroom family suites. You will enjoy splashing across the aqua park and the fastest waterslide at sea. They feature three decks for the entire night and daytime entertainment.
- Princess Cruises: The cruise company deals in carrying passengers from the azure waters of the Caribbean to the fjords of Norway. They carry up to 3500 passengers touching almost 350 ports. Having youth centers and a teen lounge with counselors, they have a total of 18 ships which offer many cruise tours with multi-night land tours and inland destinations. You can meet friends with drinks and food, and also take a signature snack to rest in the plush chair.
- Royal Caribbean International: This luxury tour company pushes whatever possible activities on the sea. For the last 40 years, they strive to provide the most innovative ship, dining options, kids program and technology. Guests are entertained with high energy musical shows and also a 3D movie theatre. Cruisers irrespective of ages enjoy the parade through promenade, DreamWorks and carousel at sea. There is also the arrangement of skydiving experience and ascent from 300 feet above the sea level.
- Azamara Club Cruises: The ships are smaller in size and carry lesser than 700 guests. They are known for spending more time in ports that includes late night visits and overnights in ports. There is a type of country club feeling with bottled water, soft drinks, gratuities, select spirits, and concierge services. They also have newly designed public spaces and holistic sanctum spa. There is an arrangement for concierge services and complimentary beverages. Azamara sail to fascinating destinations around the world.
- Crystal Cruises: Crystal cruise as an agency won dozens of best awards from Conde Nast Traveler. They are a combination of gastronomic technique and thereby enjoying the classical fare. They have luxurious staterooms and good ambiance. Ships are furnished with an extraordinary cuisine of celebrity chefs and legendary restaurants. They also have a fitness center and spa that rejuvenates your senses. Crystal Cruises invested 15 million dollars in redesigning avenue saloons, galaxy lounge showroom, artificial waves and fantasia teen centers for their valued cruisers.
- Cunard Line: They are known for transatlantic crossings between Southampton and New York that aboard the Ocean Liner and Queen Mary 2. They offer cruises that accommodate up to 2000 passengers and have an elegant, traditional flair. The ships offer planetarium at sea and two deck activities having over 7,000 books. There are Cunard Royal Spa and fitness center. Passengers enjoy elegant space, luxury, and excellent services. The ship is loaded with modern up to date activities.
- Paul Gauguin Cruises: The tour agency has two smaller cruise ships carrying 88 and 332 guests, and they are designed to cruise over Pacific all through the year and treated with Polynesian hospitality featuring watersport for kayaking, paddling, and diving. You have onboard relaxation which is included in the fare and includes soft drinks, wine, beer, beverages, and bottled water. They have spacious rooms and staterooms along with onboard watersports and extensive spa coupled with five-star service and deluxe amenities.
- Oceania Cruises: This luxury tour company has mid-sized ships to carry up to 1250 guests. When master chef Jacques Pepin is there on the ship to take care of your taste buds, the dining experience becomes one of the finest. There is the arrangement for six types of open seating along with the presence of Canyon Ranch Spa Club that highlights spa, fitness, lifestyle enrichment, and wellness. The sleek and stylish cruise is known for their warmth and personal service.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises: The tour company is the leader of all-inclusive cruising. There is the option to unlimited shore excursions, unlimited beverage, free roundtrip air, fine wine, and premium spirits along with complimentary dining option. You will enjoy the Canyon Ranch Spa gourmet along with open seating arrangement, signatures and a compass rose. The regent fleet is provided with all suites, all balcony, seven seas voyager and seven seas mariner.
- Seabourn Cruise Line: The cruise company gives the feel of a private club accommodating 200-400 passengers per cruise. They provide an opportunity to connect with fellow passengers over gourmet itineraries, fun activities and extraordinary hospitality. If you are a premium or penthouse site guest, then you will receive fresh flowers, complimentary internet, and private car transfers between the airport and ships. Seabourn also partnered with UNESCO that promotes sustainable tourism at world heritage properties.
- Silversea Cruises: The cruise company is known for its exotic worldwide itineraries, all-suite accommodations, and of course the sumptuous cuisine. The cruise features Silversea expeditions, cruising in all-purpose luxury ships to destinations like Galapagos Island, Antarctica, and also equipped with zodiac for the guests to experience destination at a close distance. The European ships feature more space and accommodation at sea.
- Windstar Cruises: If you are in search of a private yacht, then look for no other option than Windstar Cruises. The ships host events like onshore party, open sky dinner, historical site tour and festive island experience. What add to the pleasure are unlimited beverages, no jackets, and access to the open bridge. Enjoy water sports like water skiing, snorkeling, kayaking, and many more.
- Himalayan Dreams: If you dream of exploring the Himalayas, then opting for a helicopter tour is the best option. You will have to fly from Tribhuvan International Airport off to Lukla, which is the gateway to the highest peak. Avail helicopters that will take you around the snowcapped mountains and you will observe the milky white trails from close proximity. Well, don’t be astonished if you can see the peak of Mount Everest from a hands distance.
- Avalon Waterways: Being a part of the Globus Family Group, it offers a sophisticated fleet of 18 ships. The ships have wall to wall windows allowing panoramic site view and also an open-air balcony. You can avail culture cruises like beer and wine tasting, demonstration of talent by local artists, and talks by local experts. This award-winning tour-company has more than 300 staff support and ground in over 65 countries. Sometimes, all-inclusive land programs are also available.
- Abercrombie & Kent: If you are fond of going for pilgrimage places, you should opt for this travel agent. You will be taken to the holy ghats of Varanasi and other Hindu and Jain temples. Your stay will be in the best of 5-star hotels, and you would enjoy all the luxury amenities. A&K will take you to the land of unforgettable places and discovery. Enjoy the best of culinary experience with 5 star rated chefs.
- Magical Kenya Balloon Safaris: If you want to enjoy wildlife in Africa, Kenya will be the best option. Opt for a weekend trip to Masai Mara, Amboseli or Aberdare National park and watch the animal from over the sky. Hot air balloon will ensure a great safari where you can have a bird’s eye view of the forest and the animals. Not only that, if you are lucky enough, you can even witness hunting of the carnivores. Stay at the best of the 5-star rated hotels and be pampered with African hospitality.
- Cox and Kings Luxury Tours: If you choose to tour incredible India, then Cox and Kings offer you the best package. You may stay in lavish hotels in Rajasthan and Western India and feel like a Prince. In fact, all the princely estates have been converted to hotels thereby giving you a royal stay along with exotic food and hospitality. Other categories of hotels include ITC, Taj and other 5 star rated ones, where you can dream of leading a Princely style of life.
Have you read?
# World’s Best Business Schools With The Most Employable Graduates For 2018.
# Best Universities In The World For 2018.
# The World’s Best Universities For Blockchain Or Cryptocurrency Studies In 2018.
# Best Universities To Study Architecture And Interior Design In America, 2018.
Latest posts by Aimee Lee Webber
- Canada’s Top 3: Rotman, Desautels McGill, And Ivey Secure FT Top 100 Global MBA Rankings - January 29, 2019
- FT MBA Rankings: Here Are The World’s Top 100 Business Schools, 2019 - January 28, 2019
- Revealed: World’s 25 Best Hotels For 2019 - January 25, 2019