Best Business Schools In The World For 2018
Internationally-known for its quality-led global research, innovation, and education, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania takes the prestigious title of the world’s business school for 2018, that’s according to the CEOWORLD magazine. Harvard Business School earned itself a respectable second place, with INSEAD Business School is ranked third.
The 2018 rankings placed MIT Sloan School of Management in fourth ahead of Columbia Business School into fifth; while Iese Business School ranked sixth, and London Business School seventh.
Overall, among the top 10 business schools, the eighth, ninth, and tenth positions are held by Stanford Graduate School of Business, Haas School of Business at the University of California Berkeley, and NYU Stern School of Business. Kellogg School of Management took the No. 11 spot, followed by Booth School of Business (No.12) and Yale School of Management (No.13).
Meanwhile, HEC Paris in France ranked No. 14 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world for 2018. IMD business school came in fifteenth place, followed by Cambridge Judge Business School (sixteenth), Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) (seventeenth), IE Business School (eighteenth), and China Europe International Business School (CEIBS), ranked nineteenth.
Out of 104 best business schools in the world for 2018, Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University ranked No. 20th. A number of parameters are used to compile the ranking, which is based on the satisfaction levels of individual students, industry professionals, and corporate recruiters.
So, if you are thinking about boosting your prospects with a postgraduate-level degree in business, we have got just the thing for you; here are 104 outstanding international business schools that can help advance your career…
Best Business Schools In The World For 2018
Methodology: CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world for 2018 is based on seven major indicators of quality, overall Score (100%) is the sum of:
1) Academic reputation
2) Admission Eligibility
3) Job placement rate
4) Recruiter feedback
6) Global reputation and influence
7) Annual tuition and fees
Data for these indicators were collected from publicly available sources, business institute’s website, and our research. It measures the quality of education, job placements of students, and the recruiters’ feedback, without relying on university data submissions. Students, industry professionals, and recruiters were asked to rate business schools on a scale of 1 “marginal” to 100 “outstanding” or “don’t know.”
*However, this is by no means a comprehensive list, while the 103 schools above are the “CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world for 2018,” there may be many other outstanding schools that offer excellent MBA programs.
* This rankings should not be viewed as the most important aspect when choosing a business school, and are simply one element to consider.
* Some of the institutions featured in this article are commercial partners of the CEOWORLD magazine.
* The top-ranked school receives 100 points.
* The rankings are the result of a rigorous analytical exercise, incorporating multiple data sources, without relying on university data submissions.
* Detailed survey data and information collected directly from 62,000 individuals, across 7 data points.
* Surveys completed by 30,000 students, 28,000 industry professionals, and 4,000 recruiters around the world.
*The overall score is numerical scores given to the schools based on students, business executives, and recruiter feedback — measuring the quality of the school. Overall scores are out of 100.
The margin of sampling error for the full sample of 62,000 respondents is plus or minus 1.2 percentage points. In addition to sampling error, one should bear in mind that as in all survey research, there are possible sources of error—such as coverage, nonresponse and measurement error——that could affect the results.
More details about the “Best Business Schools In The World For 2018” – Email: email@example.com
Latest posts by Megan Batchelor
- 7 Important Tips To Manage Logistics For Small Businesses - November 14, 2018
- Three Universities In the United Kingdom Could Go BANKRUPT - November 5, 2018
- Is Industry Association Membership Worth It? - October 30, 2018