The business magazine Forbes has named the 15 highest paid television actors in the world. Surprisingly, they are all men.
At the top of the list of 15 names published by the magazine is Two and a Half Men’s Ashton Kutcher ranked No. 1, followed by Jon Cryer ranked No. 2 with a respective $26 million and $19 million in annual earnings.
NCIS star, Mark Harmon, ties for second place with $19 million between June of 2013 and June of this year from “entertainment-related endeavors.” — See Who Else Made the Cut!
How I Met Your Mother stars account for 3 spots: Neil Patrick Harris at No. 4 ($18 million); Jason Segel at No. 10, tied with Johnny Galecki of “The Big Bang Theory” ($11 million); and Josh Radnor at No. 12, tied with “Anger Management” star Charlie Sheen and Jon Hamm of “Mad Men” ($10 million). Galecki’s “Big Bang” co-star, Jim Parsons, came in at No. 9 ($12 million).
House of Cards star Kevin Spacey made his first appearance on the list at $16 million. Here’s A Rundown Of The 15 Highest-Paid Television Actors In The World:
1. Ashton Kutcher, $26 million
2. Jon Cryer, $19 million
3. Mark Harmon, $19 million
4. Neil Patrick Harris, $18 million
5. Patrick Dempsey, $16 million
6. Kevin Spacey, $16 million
7. Tim Allen, $15 million
8. Simon Baker, $13 million
9. Jim Parsons, $12 million
10. Jason Segel, $11 million
11. Johnny Galecki, $11 million
12. Jon Hamm, $10 million
13. Charlie Sheen, $10 million
14. Josh Radnor, $10 million
15. Bryan Cranston, $8 millionCEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com